Little red dots around the penis head

hello all i was just wondering if anyone on her would be able to help before going to the doctors

i have a few tiny red dots around the head of my penis and don't no what it is or what i could be I'm not the type to just walk in a clinic or anything never had the need to

i do sleep fully naked and do sweat a lot at night if that helps

also the last 2 night i haven't had the bedding on

anyone got any ideas

oh and yes i have been having sex lately 3 times this week for the first time in 3 months due to been on crutches and not been able to

help would be appreciated thanks :(:help::help:

thanks for your reply think a trip to the doc is needed

Sounds like it could be thrush you can buy some cream over the counter, i would try this 1st and see if it helps if not go to the doctors or GUM clinic.

could be balanitis or thrush, espeacially as you say you sweat a lot.

As you had sex your G.P probably will Referral to a genito-urinary medicine (GUM) so you might prefer to go straight to a GUM clinic and save youself some time.

Edited by steve68

thrush!

try canestan cream.

cheap too. just ask for canestan cream at the chemist. simples! much easier and quicker than a doc appt. just make sure your partner uses it too. if you cant tell them, rub some around your penis just before sex. your partner may be quite sore and not know why. thrush is often a result of sugar in the urine, especially in diabetics. if left untreated can result in splitting, bleeding, and tightening of the foreskin in men. which is very painful - trust me! you will need to apply a few times, preferably after washing and drying, before it goes. it can be sexually transmitted so will get passed back to you if she does not get treated.

genital warts are something else and for these you have no choice but a visit to the docs or perhaps the GU Medicine clinic. you should both go. they start as pinheads and can get as big as the warts you used to get as a kid.

part of the herpes family of viruses, they are originally aquired through sex. the warts can be treated but the virus stays with you for life and have an annoying habit of reappearing decades later, usually when having sex after a break from it, and often when encountering a new partner. most annoying.

it's your call! good luck!

It's not herpes, It's bacterial. I use to experience the same thing after having sex. Red spots, that don't hurt, like a rash.

I'd use some anti-bacterial cream daily and clean the old mushroom tip in the shower regular.

Edited by TJC1