Can anyone recommend company for house renovations?

Hi Everyone

In the next week or so we moving into a very old house Artex everywhere so will need plastering, central heating, repair to roof, carpets, possible knocking down a wall, new back door, tv points needs putting in and a few other jobs . I was wondering if there is a company anyone could recommend that would do the lot rather than getting different tradesmen for the different jobs. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hev162

hi i be happy to quote for the whole job ta jeff

Only ever heard good things about prospect building services.

0114 2506078 is their office number. will beat most quotes.

Hi.I have used WELDONWORKS after looking at various good recomendations on sheff forum (Reccommended tradesmen on Sheffield forum ).If you speak to Neville he will sort all the various work,He has done loads of work for me incl. plumbing,plastering,tiling and decorating.Cleaned up allways,on time,excellent workmanship and attention to detail.He did offer me loads of references,some of which i checked and all good.I only have his mobile number at hand which is 07977518622.I will try and find more details if needed.

Ring Lee at arena he has all trades and very good 07885 486866

Ian hodgson building contractor

contractor to –

sheffield diocese,

reeds rains lettings,

countrywide lettings

01142450327/07930564977

iandhodgson@aol.com

free estimates/quality work

Thanks for your advice everyone, we hopefully completing next week so will contact some companies for quotes then, thanks again.

Hev

We would recommend Jeff who has replied above. Jeff and his team have just completed a refurb of our house including new bathroom (including knocking through two rooms), plastering, new skirting, new windows, electrics. He co-ordinated various trades so that we didnt have to, making everything so easy. We are really pleased with the finished result.