Five great signings so far for Wednesday

Chris Kirkland, more than experienced been a great goalkeeper through the years top signing:

Joe Mattock: Promising young player who will chomping at the bit to get started:

Kieron Lee: Probably Oldhams best player, someone we would have got nowhere near a couple of years ago.

Anthony Gardner: Played for Spurs in the premier league, aswell as Hull and Palace, best signing of the lot in my opinion.

So to say it's only the 21st June I would say we have started with real intent when it comes to the transfer market :)

Chris Kirkland, more than experienced been a great goalkeeper through the years top signing:

Joe Mattock: Promising young player who will chomping at the bit to get started:

Kieron Lee: Probably Oldhams best player, someone we would have got nowhere near a couple of years ago.

Anthony Gardner: Played for Spurs in the premier league, aswell as Hull and Palace, best signing of the lot in my opinion.

So to say it's only the 21st June I would say we have started with real intent when it comes to the transfer market :)

.....and i'm sure there will be more to come, happy days :)

Still got antonio ,treacy,and ranger to sign yet,if not then jones has said there are other options.A few more signings yet without a doubt.So far more than happy.

That the new shirt then?!

That the new shirt then?!

Yeah looks like it.This could turn out to be a cracking signing,cant wait for the season to start.

New signing Chris Maguire 'pleased to be out of Derby. I was treated poorly and made to train with the kids. It's a fresh start now'

Top signing he's only a young lad and will relish the new start, oh and I bet he can't believe he's playing his old club in his first game lol.

New signing Chris Maguire 'pleased to be out of Derby. I was treated poorly and made to train with the kids. It's a fresh start now'

Top signing he's only a young lad and will relish the new start, oh and I bet he can't believe he's playing his old club in his first game lol.

Meguire nailed on to score.:D it always happens against us ,so maybe its our turn.

Chris Maguire from Derby.

"I'm delighted to be here at Sheffield Wednesday, it's a MASSIVE club and I'm looking forward to getting started"

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2818473,00.html

Ey-up mate, long time! ;)

Well looking fwd to this season coming. Me n the old man are rocking season tickets in the North!

Think they may have dropped a cobbler with the shirt though...is that the new one...;) Expect an announcement on this soon. Lol!

Antonio tomorrow and then England on Sunday. What? Marvellous.

Hearing the Honda bit on the sponsor could be red :(

If we add McDonald, Antonio and Batth to the squad we'll be looking at a competitive team ... although it's v unlikely theyll all sign

Or...you could say:

Chris Kirkland: Injury prone. Could not get a contract with Donny. Played 7 games in last 2 seasons.

Joe Mattock: Who?

Kieron Lee: Again, who?

Anthony Gardner: Could not get a contract with Hull. To be fair he was shortlisted for Palace player of the year, which is kind of like getting a free toy with your happy meal.