Sheffield United, financially 'Running on empty' says Wilson..

do you really think i would lie?? WHY

it would be far easier to lie and say i had renewed as i have over the past decade, even as late as the day before the season started !!

its not a money issue for me, its a principal issue!! i will not fund in advance projects i am not comfortable with. I.E Wilson for one, i tried to boycott the season ticket last year but lapsed late on!!

As i have explained before, i also have business issues which may come in to play, but as long as we dont sign any Owls, at this momment i should not miss any home league matches, will still attend my average 10 away matches, have Orient weekend away almost booked, Pompy away weekend nailed on.

I still support my club, travel too:) your baiting , stalking and lies wont change that. May i suggest you move on and get a life, am busy backing Ascot winners right now:)

KEEP IT UP AND YOU NEVER KNOW YOU ALONE MAY SHAME ME IN TO RENEWING EARLY LOL...

supporters are different gravy, paying customers.. top lads and lasses.

My bold.

Enough said - you're obviously not as committed a supporter as me, and as many of the Owls here who you criticise.

Different Gravy.

My bold.

Enough said - you're obviously not as committed a supporter as me, and as many of the Owls here who you criticise.

Different Gravy.

billy no mates, lets see how many games we go too next season, i shall have plenty of Witness" to my attending of games home and away!

Malaga Blade, Billy B, Blades Bloke , Alex, Aston Blades and even an Owls rep Easty can vouch for me on here.

Who have you got to vouch for you?

I will see about 30-35 United games this season, plus 2-3 Premiership matches.

Lets count the matches we both attend by the end of the season if you want to prove who is more dedicated :)

P.S your my fav stalker :) You have almost converted me!! i may even renew after your posts !!

Edited by TAT

Say what you like about L.B. he's a stayer,he's knowledgeable about football and he's answered civilly all posts addressed to him.

Top Blade..................Respect pal.

Say what you like about L.B. he's a stayer,he's knowledgeable about football and he's answered civilly all posts addressed to him.

Top Blade..................Respect pal.

Cheers, i accept i can also be a pain, but willing to fight my corner too, more so against a poster like Frankie .

But have to admit he has almost shamed me in to renewing ! :)

May be i can shame him in to going to a few away matches and finding a friend on the forum? :)

Reading through his posts always seems to point to him being full of hatred,i often wonder if he sits seething and thinking of spiteful things to hit people with......perhaps a chill pill and a good night out with the lads would do the trick.........

Football is swings and roundabouts, it wasn't so long ago we were taking the flack from the Blades fan's when we were in the s hit so it's no surprise people are giving it back now the shoe is on the other foot.

I remember lot's of Blades saying that the real supporters were the ones what went to the Tuesday night at home to Oldham in December type of games.

Well I suppose this will be a test for United's supposed "real" supporters if that is the theory.

I don't agree with it like people have there reasons why they go or not and shouldn't have to be tarred with a certain name just because someone goes more than another, it's a load of crap if you ask me :)

I can sense a hell of a lot of arrogance on this thread...

Reading through his posts always seems to point to him being full of hatred,i often wonder if he sits seething and thinking of spiteful things to hit people with......perhaps a chill pill and a good night out with the lads would do the trick.........

doubt it................ stuck to the keyboard is franky.

Football is swings and roundabouts, it wasn't so long ago we were taking the flack from the Blades fan's when we were in the s hit so it's no surprise people are giving it back now the shoe is on the other foot.

I remember lot's of Blades saying that the real supporters were the ones what went to the Tuesday night at home to Oldham in December type of games.

Well I suppose this will be a test for United's supposed "real" supporters if that is the theory.

I don't agree with it like people have there reasons why they go or not and shouldn't have to be tarred with a certain name just because someone goes more than another, it's a load of crap if you ask me :)

I can sense a hell of a lot of arrogance on this thread...

good post

personally

im new to this section

im not that knowledgeable in football....never said i am

never been to a match, never intend to

i dont like getting involved in the "banter" its a load of crap if you ask me

i dip in and out like i do in most sections of sf, but ive found this section so insular and up its own arse, never found a section so unwelcoming to new people

I can see your point Corks,but because of ill health i've not set foot in a ground in nearly 10 years. so i can also understand the lads that go week after week saying they are more knowledgeable and up to date than me,i have no problem with it,it's their perogative.

But i also feel there are more and more people becoming unable to afford regular football because they have more pressing priorities for their money nowadays.

Like you say matey,loads of reasons,i would dearly love to be still following my beloved blades

good post

personally

im new to this section

im not that knowledgeable in football....never said i am

never been to a match, never intend to

i dont like getting involved in the "banter" its a load of crap if you ask me

i dip in and out like i do in most sections of sf, but ive found this section so insular and up its own arse, never found a section so unwelcoming to new people

Whoo there mel,we not all unwelcoming:D more the merrier i say.

Whoo there mel,we not all unwelcoming:D more the merrier i say.

its not how ive discovered the section to be...sorry if it disapoints

I can see your point Corks,but because of ill health i've not set foot in a ground in nearly 10 years. so i can also understand the lads that go week after week saying they are more knowledgeable and up to date than me,i have no problem with it,it's their perogative.

But i also feel there are more and more people becoming unable to afford regular football because they have more pressing priorities for their money nowadays.

Like you say matey,loads of reasons,i would dearly love to be still following my beloved blades

I've missed plenty of games recently m8, I just can't afford the prices they are charging a lot of the time, I have other higher priorities to be honest.

But that doesn't make me or anyone else if they miss any less of a supporter than the next man/woman.

I went to football matches on mi todd at 8 years old even went to Nottingham to watch the Owls on a boxing day when i was about 10 and got r8 done for it lol, in those day's it was more affordable, knock the prices down like they are in Germany and watch those grounds fill up :)