Sheffield United, financially 'Running on empty' says Wilson..

Blades revival was a club draw with prizes !! a million miles away from rattling cans down fargate! "Blades revival" later replaced by the "super draw" with every penny profit being ploughed in to the academy.

Speedy the term different gravy has never been more suited. Hope your cough gets better.

Does different gravy include not supporting your club by buying a season ticket?

Coupled with an anti manager avatar/signature, you're all lined up to walk away from your club and keep your money in your pocket when it suits you.

Some of us are committed to our clubs - that's different gravy

Does different gravy include not supporting your club by buying a season ticket?

Coupled with an anti manager avatar/signature, you're all lined up to walk away from your club and keep your money in your pocket when it suits you.

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

If i dont renew my season ticket the club will make more money out of me !!

Rest assured i wont miss many home matches and still get to at least 10 away matches!!

If i change my status from loyal supporter you will be the first to know:) Frankie have covered more miles and will continue to do so than you can ever dream of !!

Now i wont be so childish to point out your loyalty to your club last season involved just one away match ..a full 6 mile away, be it you claimed to be in 3places at once :)

Thanks for the post again Frankie, Obsessed not only with United, our finances and support but it appears your back stalking me too :)

I have several business interests to keep my time filled, i may be traveling abroad a lot more this season, of course i hope that travel does not include weekends. But if it did, i dont have the season ticket to worry about :). i will have my membership card still giving be the usual benifits and of course thanks to my 22,000 loyalty points, keep my status as a valued loyal supporter.

Have a nice day Frankie.

Edited by TAT

yeah different to beef gravy.

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

If i dont renew my season ticket the club will make more money out of me !!

Rest assured i wont miss many home matches and still get to at least 10 away matches!!

If i change my status from loyal supporter you will be the first to know:) Frankie have covered more miles and will continue to do so than you can ever dream of !!

Now i wont be so childish to point out your loyalty to your club last season involved just one away match ..a full 6 mile away, be it you claimed to be in 3places at once :)

Thanks for the post again Frankie, Obsessed not only with United, our finances and support but it appears your back stalking me too :)

I have several business interests to keep my time filled, i may be traveling abroad a lot more this season, of course i hope that travel does not include weekends. But if it did, i dont have the season ticket to worry about :). i will have my membership card still giving be the usual benifits and of course thanks to my 22,000 loyalty points, keep my status as a valued loyal supporter.

Have a nice day Frankie.

IF, and it's a big if, what you say is true, then it makes no sense to not buy a season ticket.

But at your own admittal, you haven't and you won't be.

So what you've put up above is simply just words. It means nothing. You aren't committed to attending any games at all. You've given your club NOTHING.

And, as per the thread topic, your club more than anyone else needs your money NOW. Not when and if you decide you might want to possibly go to a match in future.

I've got a season ticket in my pocket. I've paid for it. My club has the money to spend. I'm committed.

Respect to the season ticket holders, as you said.

No respect to those that don't support their club up front, as you said.

Real supporters = different gravy.

IF, and it's a big if, what you say is true, then it makes no sense to not buy a season ticket.

So what you've put up above is simply just words. It means nothing. You aren't committed to attending any games at all. You've given your club NOTHING.

And, as per the thread topic, your club more than anyone else needs your money NOW. Not when and if you decide you might want to possibly go to a match in future.

I've got a season ticket in my pocket. I've paid for it. My club has the money to spend. I'm committed.

you mean like melthebell and a few other of your lot that sit on here spouting but dont go to matches?

do you really think i would lie?? WHY

it would be far easier to lie and say i had renewed as i have over the past decade, even as late as the day before the season started !!

its not a money issue for me, its a principal issue!! i will not fund in advance projects i am not comfortable with. I.E Wilson for one, i tried to boycott the season ticket last year but lapsed late on!!

As i have explained before, i also have business issues which may come in to play, but as long as we dont sign any Owls, at this momment i should not miss any home league matches, will still attend my average 10 away matches, have Orient weekend away almost booked, Pompy away weekend nailed on.

I still support my club, travel too:) your baiting , stalking and lies wont change that. May i suggest you move on and get a life, am busy backing Ascot winners right now:)

KEEP IT UP AND YOU NEVER KNOW YOU ALONE MAY SHAME ME IN TO RENEWING EARLY LOL...

supporters are different gravy, paying customers.. top lads and lasses.

Edited by TAT

you mean like melthebell and a few other of your lot that sit on here spouting but dont go to matches?

To be fair, Mel does live in Whitby, not on the Wybourn.

And KM, I'm fed up of reading stuff like 'when he's fit, and 'if he's fit' etc.

Crocks we can do without, thank you very much.

If Kirkland is a potential crock, I don't want him either, but there ya go, it's too late now.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

To be fair, Mel does live in Whitby, not on the Wybourn.

canada blade lives in canada not parson cross

does frank sidney live in whitby too as he was posting on here and not at s6 at one of the most important matches for a long time

Edited by sheffgrow

canada blade lives in canada not parson cross

Yeah, I know, or he'd be called Parson Cross Blade, and the relevance being?

Yeah, I know, or he'd be called Parson Cross Blade, and the relevance being?

that he managed to make the effort and spend a lot of time and money supporting his team in one of the most important matches for his club

however

compare that with melthebell and frank sidney who chose not to support their team at one of the most important matches in a long time instead choosing to sit on here pontificating to others

sigh, he we go again

i dont live in sheffield but talk about sheffield things

ive never seen the beatles, or any jazz bands but talk about em

im not muslim but i talk about em

i might mention the moon at some point but ive never been

whys the football section so different that you HAVE to go to matches to talk about it?

compare that with melthebell and frank sidney who chose not to support their team at one of the most important matches in a long time instead choosing to sit on here pontificating to others

now your obsessed, 2 posts about me in one day :o

:help: