Sheffield United, financially 'Running on empty' says Wilson..

Anyone want to talk football,just a thought.

Michael Vaughn has just tweeted "Roger just told me that United are having to cut there wage bill in half for this season"...

Who's Roger lol ???

Michael Vaughn has just tweeted "Roger just told me that United are having to cut there wage bill in half for this season"...

Who's Roger lol ???

Dont know who roger is,but if vaughnys said its true it must be.[thanks for getting back on football topic corks]:thumbsup:

Dont know who roger is,but if vaughnys said its true it must be.[thanks for getting back on football topic corks]:thumbsup:

£12 million to £6 million, which is why they petitioned last season for a 12 month stay of execution on the rules coming in.

Just shows that turnover was not in line with what was being spent and the exact reason this rule has come in.

£12 million to £6 million, which is why they petitioned last season for a 12 month stay of execution on the rules coming in.

Just shows that turnover was not in line with what was being spent and the exact reason this rule has come in.

Any links to this information apart from Twitter?

How I understand this rule it can only benifit the better supported teams in the league.