Sheffield United, financially 'Running on empty' says Wilson..

why read it then................... obsessed?

Because it's a forum about Sheffield football, this thread being about the finances of Sheffield United. If you want just a forum where you can discuss your own team then perhaps this open forum isn't for you.

I like to read about all things football and that includes United, although having seen them play i can see why the words 'football' and Sheffield United' probably don't go together too well :hihi:

To define the word 'obsessed' is...To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic.

The above definition clearly doesn't apply to me, as i post on many subjects on this forum, unless like many 'fans' on here you haven't got the brain capacity to think things through before posting such a marvellous response, or perhaps 5 words in a line is your limit? I would assume that it might be, as i suspect you possibly usually use just the two words, with the second one being 'off' :D

Amazing isn't it. One side of Sheffield football is in a desperate mess, and all some of their fans can do is try to drag up history and fiction on their bigger, better rivals.

I'm over 6 foot now, but I was once 2 foot tall. Does that mean you can call me shorty?

We've had hard times, but like any good businesses we played the game, and we got through it, and no one involved is complaining (unless you can prove otherwise??).

As the OP states, there is no funding for the club in place. The club is running on empty(wheras we are not). I'd be wrorried if I wore red and white.

Heard that Milan has asked Jimmy Carr who his accountant is, :hihi:

And Frank I'd be wrorried if YOU wore red and white

Heard that Milan has asked Jimmy Carr who his accountant is, :hihi:

And Frank I'd be wrorried if YOU wore red and white

Which Englishman, who is chairman of a football club very close to us, has his accounts in a foreign country for tax purposes?

Hardly news this and not much different to what Wilson said last year.

We all knew we had no monies did we not?

Danny Wilson always knew we had no monies.

Mostly everyone knew we had no monies.

Our manager has admitted to the public that we have no monies. But we already knew this so meh.

MONEHLESS!

We all knew we had no monies did we not?

Danny Wilson always knew we had no monies.

Mostly everyone knew we had no monies.

Our manager has admitted to the public that we have no monies. But we already knew this so meh.

MONEHLESS!

With no money, it surely would have been a struggle for you to survive in the Championship had you gone up then ???

Which Englishman, who is chairman of a football club very close to us, has his accounts in a foreign country for tax purposes?

Oh do yu mean Mr KM who actually lives out of the country and most of his money is earnt out of the country - Of MM who buys and sells things as an entrepenaur and puts his money in the doggy bank. :huh:

Hard choice

We have been running on empty for many years like around 85 other clubs (look at rangers) Wendesday are skint without MM, even Man U have debts to the owners, Man City spend 147% of their income on wages - so their skint, It all depends on how yu look at things, Wigan skint if it wasnt for the chairman, Bolton Skint,

No football club in this country would trade in a real business world.

SO can we move on

Oh do yu mean Mr KM who actually lives out of the country and most of his money is earnt out of the country - Of MM who buys and sells things as an entrepenaur and puts his money in the doggy bank. :huh:

Hard choice

I bet all of Mccabes profits from united are legitimately processed though the uk tax man.

Hang on. What did I just say. United and profit in the same sentence.

Doh :loopy:

:hihi:

I bet all of Mccabes profits from united are legitimately processed though the uk tax man.

Hang on. What did I just say. United and profit in the same sentence.

Doh :loopy:

:hihi:

Nearly as bad as listing the Owls , banks and creditability in the same sentence !

No shame in a bit of debt if its honoured !

But maybe one could ask MM about his off shore accounts and his American interests, seems to me the tax man has his eyes firmly in the direction of .........................the S6 leader.

The bottom line is, if you or i had those sort of bank balances we would play the same game as them and JIMMY CARR:)

But that aside an Owl talking about another clubs finances is laughable, What would your advice be??? refuse to pay, beg borrow and steal, take the winding up orders on the chin and pray some poor stranger will pay a £1 for the club??

Edited by TAT

Nearly as bad as listing the Owls , banks and creditability in the same sentence !

No shame in a bit of debt if its honoured !

But maybe one could ask MM about his off shore accounts and his American interests, seems to me the tax man has his eyes firmly in the direction of .........................the S6 leader.

The bottom line is, if you or i had those sort of bank balances we would play the same game as them and JIMMY CARR:)

But that aside an Owl talking about another clubs finances is laughable, What would your advice be??? refuse to pay, beg borrow and steal, take the winding up orders on the chin and pray some poor stranger will pay a £1 for the club??

Cant ever remember being wound up though, did I miss that?