Anyone worked at KnowHow / Dixons call centre in Sheffield?

The bullying that goes on in that place is frightening.

A close friend of mine suffered it so bad she almost took her own life.

She was a nervous wreck and still has problems now the poor love :(

Oh my goodness, I am shocked to hear.

I hope she is fine, I am truly speechless, I am surprised, I would have never thought bullying at work could be so severe.

Dixons was the worst place I ever worked. It's horrible, they're sneeky, they don't care about you or your well being. I would turn the job down and look somewhere else.

And if your going through Blue Arrow - Good Luck!!! They constantly messed up my pay, never getting it right, always underpaying and constantly causing problems.

I know times are hard finding a job, but I would seriously look elsewhere if you can!!

Thanks for your honesty, you have left me with a huge dilemma. I am at a position where I need a decent paying Job but I am facing difficulties in finding one. I have applied for many places but have achieved little success so far.

I only plan to stay on for around a year, what do you recommend?

Spring (agency) are currently looking for full time workers. Customer Admin based - 0114 2730075. They are very friendly and helpful - Stay clear of Blue Arrow! x

In all the jobs I ever had that was the worse. Technical support and nothing but abuse from customers. Bad hours, bad pay, bad superiors, would not recommend working for this company to anyone.

Spring (agency) are currently looking for full time workers. Customer Admin based - 0114 2730075. They are very friendly and helpful - Stay clear of Blue Arrow! x

Thanks ever so much. I will check it fully out tomorrow. :)

They're great! They will ask you to email across your CV I think - Then hopefully you'll get an interview! x x

Good Luck!! x x

what is the staff discount? as i am looking to buy the nikon d3200 and new ipad, can anyone buy the items for me?

Spring are awesome i work through them at the moment - theyre currently hiring for aviva x

Anyone care to update this thread now it is almost four years out of date? I would be interested to hear what the conditions are like there now.

Having worked for DSG in another part of their business a good few years ago, I sincerely doubt much has changed! Awful company to work for.

Well my 17 year old son has worked at know how since September and he loves it. He works on the web chat.

My daughter is starting in the technical department soon.