Producing a DVD

I'm looking for a company who can film and produce a DVD, and then supply us with a number of copies. It's only likely to be people talking on it.

At the moment I just need some idea of likely costs for a grant application. Can anybody help, or recommend a good company?

I'm looking for a company who can film and produce a DVD, and then supply us with a number of copies. It's only likely to be people talking on it.

At the moment I just need some idea of likely costs for a grant application. Can anybody help, or recommend a good company?

There's never been a better time for people to produce quality video with so little equipment and a small budget as now, have you considered approaching a film student? You may be pleasantly surprised with what they can offer and it will be another notch for their experience belt (CV).

Thanks, that's certainly something to consider.

My son has just finished his second year in Digital Film and Media and produced a documentary about a year ago. I could ask him if you're interested?

I recently had a instructional dvd made by 2 students in there final year at collage. it was of very good qualaty and the final product was better i feel some of the established companys would have produced.PM me if you want there contact details

My son has just finished his second year in Digital Film and Media and produced a documentary about a year ago. I could ask him if you're interested?

I'm only wanting an idea of costs at the moment so if he can provide a quotation then yes please. Let me know if you want me to give you more information.