Constant Taste of peanut butter

if your tonsils are a bit inflamed, food particles can get stuck. I had it once after a fried egg. I was tasting it for days after, and thats what it was.

You got it!:hihi:

No.

I set it up! :hihi:

No.

Hmmmm.....you say!:mad:

Fight fire with fire. Have a Snickers

Really though, you've probably got a bit of peanut stuck in your tonsils, look in the mirror, and flex your tonsils like you're trying to make yourself gag if you know what I mean, you might see it. Don't know if you can do it, but if theres something there, I can usually scrape it off mine with a cotton bud, I've got a very inactive gag reflex!

Really though, you've probably got a bit of peanut stuck in your tonsils, look in the mirror, and flex your tonsils like you're trying to make yourself gag if you know what I mean, you might see it. Don't know if you can do it, but if theres something there, I can usually scrape it off mine with a cotton bud, I've got a very inactive gag reflex!

there must be a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not going to try and find it..:suspect:

No.

Very old joke & now, actually obsolete. So no coconut. The brand was discontinued by Mars in 1988. Chocolate Treets had already been replaced with the similar Minstrels. Peanut Treets were discontinued in favour of the multi-coloured Peanut M&M's. Toffee Treets were later sold as Relays, before being dropped altogether.

there must be a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not going to try and find it..:suspect:

No I wouldn't go there either!.......Interesting though! :D

No I wouldn't go there either!.......Interesting though! :D

Maybe she just has a second job as sword swallower...

jb

Very old joke & now, actually obsolete. So no coconut. The brand was discontinued by Mars in 1988. Chocolate Treets had already been replaced with the similar Minstrels. Peanut Treets were discontinued in favour of the multi-coloured Peanut M&M's. Toffee Treets were later sold as Relays, before being dropped altogether.

Bit miserable today. Are we?

Very old joke & now, actually obsolete. So no coconut. The brand was discontinued by Mars in 1988. Chocolate Treets had already been replaced with the similar Minstrels**. Peanut Treets were discontinued in favour of the multi-coloured Peanut M&M's. Toffee Treets were later sold as Relays, before being dropped altogether.

** If not multi-coloured, maybe they were the Black and White Minstrels?