Fixing 360 RROD

thinking of buying a RROD 360 and repairing it my self and buying leads and HDD seperate as it will be affordable compared to a working one.

but has anyone successfuly fixed it with the screw and washer kits off ebay?

Edited by Ghozer

thinking of buying a RROD 360 and repairing it my self and buying leads and HDD seperate as it will be affordable compared to a working one.

I have and ive fixed 3 xboxs with no problems.

All are to my knowledge still running fine.

Edited by Ghozer

Pfffft traitor joining rich on the dark side you can no longer be named playstation :hihi:

Edited by Ghozer

Pfffft traitor joining rich on the dark side you can no longer be named playstation :hihi:

The playstation shal always get the most spent on it. Plus I only want xbox for forza, there no other games worth getting for xbox.

Only pulling your leg I have an Xbox also

Only pulling your leg I have an Xbox also

Oh you do dya. On ya bike, seeya bye. :hihi:

The playstation shal always get the most spent on it. Plus I only want xbox for forza, there no other games worth getting for xbox.

Your Wrong. Gears of War pi££es all over anything on the PS3. And this is from someone who prefers the PS3.

Your Wrong. Gears of War pi££es all over anything on the PS3. And this is from someone who prefers the PS3.

Run to cover shoot, run to more cover shoot more, run to even more cover shoot even more. Yeah real great stuff :roll:

Run cover shoot, !!!. Lets not forget the gameplay, story, humouress narrative. Its an all round enjoyable gaming experience with interesting charecters. If you dont like it so what, I dont care to be quite honest. Its just my opinion.

I had a gears of war for my old elite and it annoyed me because it spun so fast in the drive it made a right racket.