New Lego Store opening in Meadowhall

oops :hihi:

Dont sweat it.

It happens to us all from time to time. lol

Your = you're.

Sometimes in life you can be right, or liked. It's better to be liked than right.

is this genuine? Keeps crashing my brothers PC everytime he tries to apply, and he's worried!

is this genuine? Keeps crashing my brothers PC everytime he tries to apply, and he's worried!

Yes, it's perfectly genuine. You can go to the main Lego site at http://www.lego.com/en-gb/default.aspx and click on the Jobs link. No idea why your brother's PC is crashing. Try a different browser?

Your = you're.

And thanks, I'm on Holiday the first week in July and am doing a course at Sheffield College when I come back, but if I get an interview for this, I'll have to put the course on hold.

I have experience of working with Lego, it was my fave toy as a kid, and when I worked in the toy department at Debenham's in Town in 1996, I handled large quantities in the stock room, as I did a lot of stock control of Lego kits back then.

Irony. Criticising someone else's English then following it up with that beauty of a meandering sentence.

Irony. Criticising someone else's English then following it up with that beauty of a meandering sentence.

"Waaaaah, stop trolling" :D

"Waaaaah, stop trolling" :D

Have you changed your user name Rich? :)

This is the best news i have heard for years, may even entice me back to Meadowhall.

What a fantastic asset to the community! I'm surprised a Lego shop hasn't been opened before now in Meadowhall?

What a fantastic asset to the community! I'm surprised a Lego shop hasn't been opened before now in Meadowhall?

They were building up to it.