New Lego Store opening in Meadowhall

Browsing on the UK Lego site I noticed that they are recruiting for new positions for a retail shop at Meadowhall - http://jobsatlego.com/united-kingdom/united-kingdom-jobs. Posts are expected to start in July 2012. As an adult becoming reacquainted with Lego whilst buying Duplo for my daughter, I can't wait! :)

How exciting! I love lego! Was building some rocket ships with lego recently - everyone becomes a big kid when lego is involved, hehe!

Betty Sparkles

They're going to pick up the pieces, and build a Lego shop. If things go wrong they knock it down.

Yay! A new shop in Meadowhall! :D

And one I'll actually use as well (perhaps in a few years when my nephew and niece are old enough for Lego)

I've just applied for part time work there, we shall see what happens.

Edited by Rich
More detail

hope your successful rich

hope your successful rich

Your = you're.

And thanks, I'm on Holiday the first week in July and am doing a course at Sheffield College when I come back, but if I get an interview for this, I'll have to put the course on hold.

I have experience of working with Lego, it was my fave toy as a kid, and when I worked in the toy department at Debenham's in Town in 1996, I handled large quantities in the stock room, as I did a lot of stock control of Lego kits back then.

Your = you're.

And thanks, I'm on Holiday the first week in July and am doing a course at Sheffield College when I come back, but if I get an interview for this, I'll have to put the course on hold.

I have experience of working with Lego, it was my fave toy as a kid, and when I worked in the toy department at Debenham's in Town in 1996, I handled large quantities in the stock room, as I did a lot of stock control of Lego kits back then.

You want to get you're CV in their quick. You sound ideally suited for the job.

You want to get you're CV in their quick. You sound ideally suited for the job.

you`re = your

Anyone getting fed up of this came get. :D

you`re = your

No but this game is getting tired.

you`re = your

You missed one!