Dress code for going into town these days?

Ages ago the 'code' in town used to be no jeans or trainers, but I know it's relaxed alot?

What is trendy to wear to get in most pubs now? Shirt, casual jeans and shoes? Or trainers?

Youd be fine in a shirt and jeans, some places allow trainers but some dont so dont risk it. Some places dont allow hoods either.

Lol I'm not a student!! And I am in my 40's with shaved head!

So are jeans and shoes ok? Or trainers/casual shoes ok?

completely depends where you go. Lots of places like revolution/varsity etc will say shirt and shoes on weekends but in my opinion the better places in town dont have a dress code and go on the type of person, which is a more sensible option.

Letting loads of thugs into a bar just because they have white shirts on doesn't make for a smart establishment.

wear as little as you can you will belnd in.

wear as little as you can you will belnd in.

This, but only get your baps out if your female.

This, but only get your baps out if your female.

Don't most young girls copy the slappers off the gypsy or Essex/Geordie 'reality tv' cr4p shows?

Don't most young girls copy the slappers off the gypsy or Essex/Geordie 'reality tv' cr4p shows?

God hope not! Like to think Sheffield girls have got taste and wouldnt dress like the girls in "Big fat gypsy weddings"! Their dress sense (sorry lack of!) is horrendous they look like chavy tarts!

I think there stopping wearing trainers now but i could be very wrong not being out for a while :D

Tight t-shirts, jeans halfway down your back side and scruffy trainers seem to pass these days. This, sadly isn't an over exaggeration.

I tend to stay away from anywhere with a dresscode

.....Buuuuuut if youre a woman, apparently as much fake tan as possible, heels so high you can barely walk in them sober - so when drunk topple over and break said ankle, and as much make up and mascara that you can possibly cake on.

Clothing appears to be optional

I tend to stay away from anywhere with a dresscode

.....Buuuuuut if youre a woman, apparently as much fake tan as possible, heels so high you can barely walk in them sober - so when drunk topple over and break said ankle, and as much make up and mascara that you can possibly cake on.

Clothing appears to be optional

Ah yes, west street...(seriously...)