You tube video embedding

Hi i run a website and would like to make a slideshow video with music for youtube. I would also like to make the video clickable ie a viewer can click on the video and be taken to my website.

Im struggling to find a good easy software programme to do it, I dont want to put it on disc and to save it on my pc it has to be in a youtube friendly format.

Im also lost with making the website link. I dont want to put the video on my website just to link back to the website from youtube. Ive tried linkedtube and its very good but how do i get the embed code into my video on youtube ive looked round all the controls and it doesnt seem to give me the oportunity, there is a bit where you can use the youtube code to embed the video to a website but i dont want to do this. If i just change the code to the linktube code there is no way of saving it, where am i going wrong and what do i do does anyone know?

I think that youtube allows you to add captions which are linkable at specific point in the video, this would be your best bet I think. Web Video Sheffield

Hi nubirth ive found the answer. What you do is sign up a google adwords account you can set up an advertising campaign for your video. youtube and google are partners. set up an ad campaign with £5 but set your campaign to "pause" so it doesnt run, you dont loose your fiver then. Log into youtube and because you have an adwords account running (they dont know you have paused it) they let you embed your URL into your video.