Heeley Festival Sat 23rd June 12noon - 8pm

This years Heeley Festival promises to be the biggest yet with masses going on and something to suit all tastes. Just hope the rain subsides but even if it doesn't there is plenty to do

Farmers Market

Classic Car Show

Climbing Wall

Ben Z Magician

THREE different stages; Millenium Park, Farm Stage and Church Stage hosting community group performances, local bands and belly dancers

Go karts

Drama workshops

Face Painting

Bouncy slides

Craft/gift stalls

Community stalls

Cream teas

Heeley History Display

Food stalls

Animal petting

Tombollas

Rides

Hog roast

Beer tent

And it all kicks off with the parade at 12noon. Bring a national flag of your choice - the festival has an olympic theme this year - and join in!

really hope the weather is kind HCF2010 but will be a good day whatever it throws at us :) there is more about what's planned on the day here and where to go to join in the opening parade :- Heeley Festival 2012

Can you tell me what time the car boot starts at Anns Road?

This years Heeley Festival promises to be the biggest yet with masses going on and something to suit all tastes. Just hope the rain subsides but even if it doesn't there is plenty to do

Farmers Market

Classic Car Show

Climbing Wall

Ben Z Magician

THREE different stages; Millenium Park, Farm Stage and Church Stage hosting community group performances, local bands and belly dancers

Go karts

Drama workshops

Face Painting

Bouncy slides

Craft/gift stalls

Community stalls

Cream teas

Heeley History Display

Food stalls

Animal petting

Tombollas

Rides

Hog roast

Beer tent

And it all kicks off with the parade at 12noon. Bring a national flag of your choice - the festival has an olympic theme this year - and join in!

Hi richarde, the festival and car boot start at the same time, 12 noon onwards :)

Hi White Horse

I should have asked - what is the set up time for booters please?

Did somebody say beer tent?

Where will this magical tent be?

Lets hope its also near the hog roast or food stalls because that will be me set for the day!

Hi richarde, I think car booters are setting up from 8a.m onwards but will find out tomorrow and confirm :)

Hi kirkyb, the beer tent will be down on the farm site, dont worry weve finalised the stall layout today and the hog roast is close by :)

The weather (according to Metcheck) looks like it is going to be dry for the Festival tomorrow so everything is going ahead as planned, there is the full site layout here so come and join us from 12 noon

Can I just say, that (even though we only had a hour to spend) what a well organised and exciting Festival this was. Loved the Carboot, enjoyed chatting with ME charity stall (keep up the great work) and most of all...a Great big 'Thank you' from my son too. He loved every aspect of the day. So good to see everyone enjoying themselves. So looking forward to next year's...here's hoping it brought some much needed money into the City Farm's coffers.

Ten out of Ten, even if the weather wasn't on our side.

Same here had agreat time time at the festival even with the weather. Loved the parrots.