Summer/Holiday Kids clubs S11?

Hi everyone

My daughter is due to start reception at Sheffield High School in September and I am looking at child care options for her during the school holidays.

Does anyone know of any Kids clubs that might be suitable in the S11 area for her by any chance?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried Encliffe church? I know they have a really lovely playgroup 3 days a week that is great quality child care and not expensive. Perhaps they might have some care over the hols too xx

I don't think the abbeydale multisports weeks are on this summer, however I know an experienced and highly recommended nanny who is able to provide flexible short term childcare for the summer holidays. She has 25 years experience, excellent references and is ofsted registered. She can be contacted at shebop@live.co.uk You would get great short term care from someone who has worked for in your area with children your daughter's age. :)

Hello

Were just a short drive away and provide flexible holiday care, My daughter starts school in September as well so there will always be someone the same age for her to play with.

PM me if you would like more information