Mock The Week surely it's time is up?

Awfully bad just caught the last half of the new episode tonight. Thought I'd give it another chance as I havnt watched an episode since Frankie Boyle left.

One of jokes were so lame that even the audience groaned at it. It now is literally comedians like Chris Addison annoyingly repeating their tour jokes. (why bother paying to see them anymore?) This show is on its backside and Dara is the only person worth tuning in for.

Its sad to say as I used to rather like this show.

Can't say I have ever seen an episode.

I haven't watched it in ages but I have to say Andy Parsons is the least funny person I ever heard speak.

Don't know his name but that bald bloke has never been funny.

Don't know his name but that bald bloke has never been funny.

Yes it's Andy Parsons.

Could be worse - the teams could be composed of Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr, Harry Hill and Ricky Gervais *shudder*

Could be worse - the teams could be composed of Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr, Harry Hill and Ricky Gervais *shudder*

I may not like some of those names mentioned but all of them are better than Andy Parsons.

I may not like some of those names mentioned but all of them are better than Andy Parsons.

Andy Parsons I can at least leave as completely lacking in humour - he doesn't produce the visceral shiver of horror those others do :gag:

Harry Hills stage show in the 90s was hilarious.Most of his TV Burp isn't.

All of the above are terrible but Alan Carr is the most horrific thing ever to be linked to humor, in fact he should be shot at point blank range with his own freeze dried bobbar.

Andy Parsons I can at least leave as completely lacking in humour - he doesn't produce the visceral shiver of horror those others do :gag:

The thing about the others you mention they have been on the circuit much longer than he has and created some successful shows. Don't really have to like them but they have much more going for them than Parsons.

Parsons wrote on Spitting Image and it is clear that Hugh Dennis must of helped get him them gig on Mock The Week. I still don't know how he is still on the show he even screws the delivery up of half the stuff he comes out with.

Sorry, but i have to disagree, ive watched it this afternoon, and thought it was just as good as it usually is, Micky flanaghan and the tall guy, forgot his name, i think they are funny, anyway, we all have different sense of humours i suppose, because i thought Frankie boyle was just vile, glad he isnt on it anymore.