Acid attack on horse in killamarsh

ive just contacted her becouse i didnt no untill today that this had actually happend so will let you all no when i get a reply from her its terrible

Sick in the extreme. Obviously the number of people who have are sociopathic is growing.

I can't use the language I want to use in such circumstances as I'd have to ban myself.

I agree totally, same can be said of the language, I'd be banned if I said what I think of this vile cretin.

I hope the horse is recovering,has there been any news of the scum that did this

Thing is scum like this will brag about what they have done so someone should know who it was and should report them.:rant::loopy:

I hope this doesn't be allowed to just die a death here - this person needs to be found - and brought to justice. If they can do this to a poor animal - they would do it to a person too.

Anyone heard if the police have anyone for it?

oh belive me me and tanks owner will find the scum that did this just need everyone to keep there ears open in case they here anything

oh belive me me and tanks owner will find the scum that did this just need everyone to keep there ears open in case they here anything

I sincerely hope you do and that appropriate justice is served.

Only just seen this poor boy :(

Sorry can't seem to put anything else into a valid sentance that won't get me banned

I live near these fields and near the horses, I've taken both my grandsons as little uns to see these horses...

I could cry regarding this latest attack...I do hope they catch the fiend that did this then walked away leaving this poor old Tank in the pain he was in...

If anyone knows anything however small, get in touch with owner or the police please...:(

Dear Lord, what kind of a world do we live in?

I do not usually condone violence of any sort, however I would gladly introduce the perpetrator to the thick end of a baseball bat

that poor horse, how anyone could do that to an innocent animal is beyond me how do they sleep at night? what an evil person this is.

horses please keep us informed as to how the horse is recovering :)