Celebrity Big Brother 2006

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

Maggot from the GLC??? That should be hilarious! I am so watching this.

Its going to be interesting as well with 'Gorgeous George' in the house!

apparently johnny vegas is favourite. oops.

Who is Traci Bingham? She isn't one of the famous ones off Baywatch.... I presume they only put her in there cos of Rodman..?!

Preston I HAVE heard of but very surprised he's in there - Maggot probably isn't famous enough for CBB but he definitley isn't. Still, could be interesting. I see those two being a right double act. Rula L and Pete B will either love or loathe one another and Chantelle, Jodie and Traci is one big bitch fight waiting to happen (Pete Burns to win if fisticuffs break out though, he prob has the lopngest and sharpest nails)

Originally posted by ANGELUS

Oh now we are scraping the barrel- Faria Alam?

And who is she exactly- and what has she done in the world apart from sleeping with Sven?

erm - slept with mark palios :heyhey:

Maggot should definately be favourite to win! I bet the GLC were debating for hours about which one to send to be in Big Brother. How is he going to cope without the draw? And fellow housemates had better watch their posessions.

On a more serious note, do you think Maggot will stay in character throughout the series?

errrrrrm I thought this was supposed to be "CELEBRITY" BB....where are the celebs.

I think I've only actually heard of four of them, maybe five or six....definitely not all 10 ~ don't count Chantelle, of course. What is she? I'm not completely convinced about the gender either.

:huh:

Its either genius or a car crash/ b*tch fight waiting to happen I am not sure. I am really not sure about George Galloway (on so many levels) but it made me laugh that they had to explain so carefully to us whom each person was....

Well my money is on Michael Barrymore as I cant see Jodie Marsh lasting more than 15 days due to the female population of the UK hating her guts.

Rula- Too up her own jacksy

Maggot- Seems a good bloke to me :thumbsup:

Preston- No thanks

Pete Burns- I can see the bitching starting real soon!

Faria- 2nd out

Chantelle- Goodbye from her on sunday already

George- I reckon somewhere near the end hopefully

Dennis- I'm hoping he ends up near the end

Traci- Out after Jodie Marsh

Jodie- Wont last 15 days

Barrymore- WINNER for me, unless he does a 'Les Dennis'

I had to compose myself for a few moment before posting... as I am sure it said "celebrity Big Brother" and I must have missed the programme cause its more like "I was some sort of celebrity big brother at some point in my life".

I am sure the bitch fighting is gonna start, and oh dear. all I can say is they must have been cheap to be on there.......

There are too many glamour girls & transexuals.There should have been more older people,as they are more interesting.Glad George Galloway is in (though i somehow love him & hate him)but he should make things interesting.Barrymores eyes are swinging round on stalks,watching each celebrity come in.Cant see him lasting long.He put false tears on when entering the house. I think he will be one of the first out,unless he puts an act on to fool viewers.(symphathy vote)Think maggot will win,be interesting to see how Dennis Rodman gets on with everyone.

Just watching the live feed on E4, and now they're counting the beds and think that as there are "only" 11 beds, someone will have to sleep elsewhere....can't they bloody count fgs?????:loopy: