Celebrity Big Brother 2006

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

Great idea, get them all in the house, then blow it up. Now that would be Television worth watching as a bunch of has been / never will be / drunken / drugged up wierdos get blasted.

Has Boy George not still got cocaine charges hanging over him in the US?!

I do admit to watching it, and actually, I quite like it. It's a rare opportunity to see on Television what the majority of us will never experience.

Having studied both Psychology and Sociology, I find it incredibly fascinating, and love nothing more than watching the characters unfold before me.

I realise that some people will find it about as interesting as an airline salad, and that's fine. I don't seek to convince them that I'm right and they're wrong, I'm just saying I like it, that's all :)

It's my opinion, and I shall hang onto it :heyhey:

According to IMDB News , they've got Macaulay Culkin.

Originally posted by sTaGeWaLkEr

I realise that some people will find it about as interesting as an airline salad, and that's fine. I don't seek to convince them that I'm right and they're wrong, I'm just saying I like it, that's all :)

It's my opinion, and I shall hang onto it :heyhey:

I admit, I am one of those folk who think that I'd rather watch an airline salad being televised! lol

MY ex had the right idea IIMO,

He suggested a programme, pitched thus:-

It's a cross between "survivor" and "I'm a celeb"...

What you do, is, you drop all these z-list so-called "Celebs" off by parachute onto a desert island, and you, erm... well, you basically leave them there to fend for themselves! lol

The one left standing, after a year, is the winner...

lol lol

(removes tongue from cheek)

I find paint drying, marginally more entertaining, TBH, I feel it's gone into overkill with the amount of reality shows.

PT

Only 3¼ hours to go until we know who the line-up is going to be, and until I shall be completely hooked, probably watching them sleeping on E4....OMG, how sad am I:wow:

Originally posted by Plain Talker

I admit, I am one of those folk who think that I'd rather watch an airline salad being televised! lol

MY ex had the right idea IIMO,

He suggested a programme, pitched thus:-

It's a cross between "survivor" and "I'm a celeb"...

What you do, is, you drop all these z-list so-called "Celebs" off by parachute onto a desert island, and you, erm... well, you basically leave them there to fend for themselves! lol

The one left standing, after a year, is the winner...

lol lol

(removes tongue from cheek)

I find paint drying, marginally more entertaining, TBH, I feel it's gone into overkill with the amount of reality shows.

PT

I agree - months of this rubbish - thank god TV licence money isn't going on this.

And I won't have to read it in the papers!

</whinge>

<KB, 17 going on 119 - ;)>

Originally posted by Internetowl

Barrymore and the kid who ended up dead in his swimming pool's Dad would make it quite interesting ;)

i couldnt agree more:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Internetowl

Barrymore and the kid who ended up dead in his swimming pool's Dad would make it quite interesting ;)

Sorry if this offends anyone but I heard this joke last night I had to tell it.

Why does Michael Barrymore not have any ashtrays in his house?

He dumps his fags in the swimming pool :hihi:

Oh Jeez - is Chantelle supposed to make me wanna watch Celeb BB ? Someone please kill her asap :mad:

:gag:

Please let her fail then we won't have to suffer!

Holy Sweet Jesus....

Chantelle hasn't got a cat in hells chance of staying in with that group.

How is she going to pass herself off as a 'pop star' when I'm betting she cant even sing.

Not a chance :thumbsup:

I'm liking the lineup at the moment though, its going to be an interesting 23 days, especially with Pete Burns acting like a stuck up arse already.

Loved Michael Barrymore's extended entrance though.. I did feel really sorry for the bloke.