Sheffield parks department say they have no money well must have more than they say as a room which is hired to 2 groups a week for around 4 hours max is good enough when im wanting to rent a room and storage 7 days a week for a year+ and they say we will think about it even tho the storage is not even used ..........

Not a clue.

I think the OP is having a rant.

But I could be wrong. It's happened before.

The parks department is in ruin because of people like Tomm06.

He uses the tennis courts at Graves Park without paying for it.

smh.

???????????????????????????????????///

Maybe the OP could clarify the issue?

Maybe with some punctuation this time?

I think he wants to store his furniture in one of our lovely parks.......................I think??

For a whole YEAR. Surely the Parks Dept. wouldn't let that happen?

What are you storing? Turf?

Sorry but if groups already use room and you plan to take it on for a year + where would they go?

i had this problem with them once but theyr had some room four me i change my mind and biuld a large shed insted and dint bother with them again they forgrt they are hear four us as a service

The parks department do provide us a service. I'm not sure where you were trying to hire a space but maybe they had reservations on it meaning they couldn't give it to you.

Otherwise spaces to rent tend to be booked up quite far in advance, allotments, parking spaces etc.

So in actual fact, they're providing the best service they can.

Why should those two, presumably community, groups lose their space because you want some extra storage. There are plenty of storage companies around that you could use - they could hardly send the groups with the original bookings down to Storage R US or whatever they are called

Why should those two, presumably community, groups lose their space because you want some extra storage. There are plenty of storage companies around that you could use - they could hardly send the groups with the original bookings down to Storage R US or whatever they are called

Big Yellow Parks Department