Please translate this English into Latin

I feared that that was the case.You do know that half the tats done of Chinese charecters that are supposed to be mystical incatations actualy say "I'm a t**t"

Sometimes on here its hard to get strait answers. I'm not no numty:roll eyes:I've been having tats for 15 years,i havnt got no chinese symbols or anything like that. I've spent a lot of money on tattoos but now I'm really struggling to find the one thing i really need to get this tattoo. HAVING A NIGHTMARE!!!!!

ill buy someone a drink if they come to me with latin history or they studied latin at uni, catch my drift!:D

if you don't get an answer in a couple of hours, send me a pm and I'll ask my brother to have a look at it - he studied latin

hi strix, your the only one who gives me hope:D

This is the sort of thread that makes me miss Happyhippy :(

He was a whizz with languages and did lots of Latin both at school and later and he'd have had a good translation for you in moments.

Miss you Grahame :(

When I see the car threads I think of and miss CDTi man on the I'm bored section. All his answers were based on car parts:love:

This is the sort of thread that makes me miss Happyhippy :(

He was a whizz with languages and did lots of Latin both at school and later and he'd have had a good translation for you in moments.

Miss you Grahame :(

i found some early threads from happy hippy and tried to find him because he looked the man for the job. then i found the threads that he had past away, he seemed a good person, its a shame.

Hi all, I need help!

I am wanting someone to help me translate the following in Latin

: On this day two lives becoming one

: 10th September 2011

: may our love grow stronger through the passing years.

I've tried all the websites and im not sure, they say different things!

So I would love some expert to help me.

Many many thanks.

James.

I know it sounds a bit 'radical'......But in view of the number of 'spoof' translations appearing in this thread, why not try emailing the pope!!!!

Yes you read it right!...Emailing the pope! I'm sure (should you actually get a response) it would be accurate!

Here's his email address!

http://www.fisheaters.com/addresses.html

http://www.fisheaters.com/addresses.html

You can tell who is using a computer. :)

I can try and do it for you, but it needs rephrasing a little bit. The last line "may our love ..." isn't a great verb to translate.

You need to say something like: "To hope that our love grows ...", or "I hope ...", "We hope ...".

You should start with "prohibere esse piger"

You can tell who is using a computer. :)

I can try and do it for you, but it needs rephrasing a little bit. The last line "may our love ..." isn't a great verb to translate.

You need to say something like: "To hope that our love grows ...", or "I hope ...", "We hope ...".

hi chris, thanks for the reply. I'm up for any help i can get, this is proving harder than i thought it would be.

yes i understand with what you are saying about rephrasing, with the research i managed to do i thought that might become an issue.

i like the sound of : to hope that our love grows....you should have written my vows:hihi:.

thanks again for your time and effort, hope to hear from you soon.

kind regards james

Just thought I'd check you hadn't got an answer before texting bruv. Sorry I wasn't online yesterday

answer from Bruv - Perhaps. My dictionary's packed away, but I can drop into uni library tomorrow

BTW, is the date meant to be last year or this year?