Bars for 1st date with no football

Hey

I've got a 1st date on friday night where we are going to go out for drinks in town. Problem is it coincides with the england match which i know he doesn't want to watch. Anyone have any ides of bars or pubs which would be suitable for 1st date & not too rowdy?

Thanks for any help

Congratulations. Try the 'Blue Oyster'.

Browns.....not cheap, but classy and lovely.

If you're looking in the city centre, maybe try the Red Deer on Pitt St?

Hey

I've got a 1st date on friday night where we are going to go out for drinks in town. Problem is it coincides with the england match which i know he doesn't want to watch. Anyone have any ides of bars or pubs which would be suitable for 1st date & not too rowdy?

Thanks for any help

If he doesn't want to watch the England match then he's not much of a man and quite probably secretly gay. If I were you I'd cancel the date and go and watch the game with your mates instead.

Old House on Division St

Cocktails and ales, and if its not too late you can get some yummy food there as well

If he doesn't want to watch the England match then he's not much of a man and quite probably secretly gay. If I were you I'd cancel the date and go and watch the game with your mates instead.

Not ALL men like football. My other half prefers to play video games over watching any sport.

I agree, if he does'nt like football he can't possibly be a real man. Dump immediately.

Not ALL men like football. My other half prefers to play video games over watching any sport.

Oh dear.

I`d second the Old House. Or Henry`s.

Oh dear.

I`d second the Old House. Or Henry`s.

Think Henry's has football

try All Bar One or Browns or Leopold Square

We aren't showing any of the Euro's at the Wick at Both Ends (or The Harley) and we have had a fresh lick of paint so are looking rather smart these days - perfect for a first date.

We serve a wide range of cocktails, spirits, beers etc.

x:love:x

Real men dont still play computer games either!