Roomstyle furniture shop @ Attercliffe

Don't think I've been past the shop as its not on my route to anywhere really, but there's a few decent things on the website. Shame there's no mention of prices though.

Although I would like to see the sort of person that buys some of the other items of furniture on there..

The dining chair that they are selling in the style of a giant pink high heeled shoe looks particularly lovely.
It's a dining chair? I wondered what it was, although I would so like that shoe in the red and white in my hall, just for the laugh, like! :D

Don't think I've been past the shop as its not on my route to anywhere really, but there's a few decent things on the website. Shame there's no mention of prices though.

Although I would like to see the sort of person that buys some of the other items of furniture on there..

They all wear white vests, use brylcreem and smell of tarmac

i love driving past and having a nebby in the window. its not my taste but it is very different. i like imagining what sort of folks buy them and how the rest of their homes look :)

well done for daring to be different :thumbsup:

Same here, although I don't think it's anybody's taste tbh, but it does make me smile.

Lilco's comment was very helpful, and I notice the website is in slightly better taste than the shop window. If the shop window is just a bit of fun, an attempt to be different, create interest, then well done for that. You certainly got mine, hence this thread.

If there really are buyers for the stuff in the window, then well done for that too. You can no doubt sell snow to Eskimos as well. :)

KHAN190's patronising (pre-edit) comment was less than helpful though. I notice from the website that a Mr Khan is the owner. If that's him then he should be ashamed of what he said, and take advice from Lilco before posting in future.

The website has surprised me actually. You do have a few nice modern pieces. So I stand corrected. You should display more of the modern/ sleek lines / high glossed furniture. That would attract more business I'm sure.

Sorry though but I had to laugh at the sofa with the pull out mini bar. That should appeal to a few sheffielders. Lol.

The website has surprised me actually. You do have a few nice modern pieces. So I stand corrected. You should display more of the modern/ sleek lines / high glossed furniture. That would attract more business I'm sure.

Sorry though but I had to laugh at the sofa with the pull out mini bar. That should appeal to a few sheffielders. Lol.

Yes me. Don't think her indoors would approve though, and no i don't live in a council house.:hihi:

It always makes me chuckle when I drive past it and I too wonder who has any of those pieces in their house it all just looks so cheap and tacky but that's just my opinion if it floats yer boat then that's all good!

Yes me. Don't think her indoors would approve though, and no i don't live in a council house.:hihi:

:D :D no neither do I that was just a huge generalisation by the owner of Roomstyle. Having a go at a large proportion of prospective customers is never a good idea. Lol

To be honest this shop is a nice place with a lot of nice stuff, plus the owners arent too bad either, my family has been usin this place for years :D

I actually know the owners of Roomstyle and would say the furniture is not all like the something different pieces on display, I think it is a good way of getting people interested in what other pieces the shop sells.

Well worth a look if you want decent furniture at decent prices.

:D :D no neither do I that was just a huge generalisation by the owner of Roomstyle. Having a go at a large proportion of prospective customers is never a good idea. Lol

The owner of roomstyle wouldn't post a comment like that, probably a relation or employee as the owner is a very nice chap.

The owner of roomstyle wouldn't post a comment like that, probably a relation or employee as the owner is a very nice chap.

True I doubt he'll post a comment like that