Looking for a good dentist who will use general anaesthetic!

Don't tell me that!!!!!!

She was not long out of dental School and did not have the experience of a good dentist :)

It took me three year to go back to dentist and i thank god i found Bernie, he has been the best thing since sliced bread for me :D

He does my fillings now and i dont even need the injection let alone anything else...

I used to have a proper mortal fear of dentists but he is great :)

Don't tell me that!!!!!!

I know i shouldn`t laugh but :D:hihi:

I've got some whisky and pliers, and charge a reasonable rate :)

I go to the Community Dentist in Heeley. I have to have my checkups at my usual dentist but when I need any work doing he refers me to the Community Denist where I have intravenous sedation, and it's NHS

Charles clifford dental hospital used to do free of charge

My daughter has a huge phobia of dentists and was refered to a lady dentist at the Heeley comunity Dental centre where they use gas & air and also local injection to numb your gum etc.

The gas and air makes her drousy and then they put the injection in and then commence the dental work.

She was really bad and used to have panic attacks in the chair and start hyper ventilating etc etc.

Now she is much better and has been to the Heeley centre about 3-4 times and each time her confidence is building.

The gas & air does help greatly and the cost for her is about £25 per session.

I do sympathise with anyone who has this type of phobia as it really aint funny.

My daughter was refered to the Heeley centre by her own dentist who could no longer treat her due to the panic attacks and nearly forgot the fainting episodes as well.

But maybee you can just call them and make an appointment.

Good luck !

Charles clifford dental hospital used to do free of charge

Charles Clifford are NHS but I'm sure you need to be referred from your dentist, plus I don't think they deal with the everyday fillings and extractions. I had to go there when I broke a tooth above my gum line and I'm currently seeing them as I've got an absess behind a bridge.

My daughter has a huge phobia of dentists and was refered to a lady dentist at the Heeley comunity Dental centre where they use gas & air and also local injection to numb your gum etc.

The gas and air makes her drousy and then they put the injection in and then commence the dental work.

She was really bad and used to have panic attacks in the chair and start hyper ventilating etc etc.

Now she is much better and has been to the Heeley centre about 3-4 times and each time her confidence is building.

The gas & air does help greatly and the cost for her is about £25 per session.

I do sympathise with anyone who has this type of phobia as it really aint funny.

My daughter was refered to the Heeley centre by her own dentist who could no longer treat her due to the panic attacks and nearly forgot the fainting episodes as well.

But maybee you can just call them and make an appointment.

Good luck !

I'm positive you can't just call to make an appointment, you need to be referred by your dentist

There used to be a drop in clinic.

Do dentist still use that gas?

Hi- nothing worse than toothache !!

Try the Corner House dentist at Gleadless Townend- not sure if they do general but I have always found them to be very good with scardy cats like us :)

Thank you so much - what a lovely bunch you are! x