Supercars in the City - Sheffield City Centre - 29th July 2012

Excellent! I'll be there :-D

willthe realsupercar going to be there would love to meet steve zodiac

Because ANY event needs appropriate crowd management etc, besides the chaos that 50 cars parked up somewhere could cause, and offering rides to members of the public DEFFO needs to be mentioned to insurance companies

its all in hand Adam knows what he is doing. council approved. :)

Hi folks,

My name is Paul and I'll be running the Supercars In The City event along with Adam so thought I'd say hello. The website has been set up which we'll keep updated with more information as well as videos of past events and photos in due course.

We are still in the process of finalising the location, but it will be in central Sheffield. Insurance, marshalls etc are sorted - lets not try to find reasons to not to do something fun for this great city! ;)

The website link is in my signature below ... and we'll keep you updated on here of course too.

Cheers!

Paul.

I have a bucket list and alot of the things I want to do are rides in various sportscars. So any ideas what cars people can have a ride in and how much

I have a bucket list and alot of the things I want to do are rides in various sportscars. So any ideas what cars people can have a ride in and how much

Hi there

We're still finalising the list of cars you can ride in, however I know they include a Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo Spyder! I understand the route will take you down the parkway (possibly under the viaduct) and back :)

The prices range from £20 - £50 with all the money going direct to Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice.

Thanks for your support.

Hi folks,

My name is Paul and I'll be running the Supercars In The City event along with Adam so thought I'd say hello. The website has been set up which we'll keep updated with more information as well as videos of past events and photos in due course.

We are still in the process of finalising the location, but it will be in central Sheffield. Insurance, marshalls etc are sorted - lets not try to find reasons to not to do something fun for this great city! ;)

The website link is in my signature below ... and we'll keep you updated on here of course too.

Cheers!

Paul.

Sounds great fella! Unfortunately on this forum you'll always find a party pooping do-gooder.

Good luck with it all :thumbsup:

The organisers can borrow my Austin Allegro for this event if they want.

That sounds brill. So can someone go in more than one car or can you only pick one. You can see my list here

Facebook link

Hi BlueDragon - you can have a go in as many cars as there is time for, subject to donations for each one. :cool:

The cars available to passenger ride in will be published closer to the time. The link you posted didn't work, but if you can relink or post the list on here and we'll see what we can do. :thumbsup:

If you (or anyone) also fancies writing about their experience of the day, we'll put your reports onto the website for all to read after the event. We'll also print the best ones in a Supercar owners club magazine too. :)

Edited by SupercarCity

Because ANY event needs appropriate crowd management etc, besides the chaos that 50 cars parked up somewhere could cause, and offering rides to members of the public DEFFO needs to be mentioned to insurance companies

strix strikes again.....................................................BORING!