Motorbike tests and lessons

Don't know if it should go in this section if not can an admin please move it. Thanks

I'm looking in to doing my bike test. I'm 26 but don't want to be riding the 125's want a bigger bike. Can anyone on here give me some direction in which to go to start lessons and tests etc? Prices would be great also. Thanks Liam

I used ATB in Darnall http://www.atbtraining.co.uk/ and would recommend them, I have friend that have used them as well. Price wise anything form £600-900 depending on how good you are, how many lessons you need to get to test standard and if you pass first time.

dont bother with bike safe down hillsbrough they will take your money and keep stringing you along as long as you keep paying them mike barlow chesterfield is ok i think. if you have not been on a bigger bike before have a few months on a 125 it will be a lot easer to handle power wise and if you dont drop it you will be able to resell it for almost what you pay for it. life is not a race and you dont get a medal for getting to the end of it first