Someone please help - car powerpoint not working.

my power point (cig lighter) wont work on 2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec Tdci (68 ), 1398CC Diesel, 5DR, Manual

all fuses are ok just cant find whats up

i need tonight for my sat nav

if the fuse is ok then it must be a wiring fault. is there definitely voltage at the socket?

have you checked with a voltmeter or tried another type of charger in it. most chargers for phones and t wat navs have fuses in them!

what happened was my 3 year old put a key in it and it stopped working

cheaked all fuses and none have blown cheaked the wiring and all intact so???????????????? i ant got a clue

Does it have an auxiliary socket in the boot?

Just a thought but is there a fuse under the bonnet you've not checked? That's what happened to me once in my old car - the fuse in the cabin was fine, but I wasn't aware that there was one under the bonnet too.

i'd say that there must be another fuse. sticking a key in probably blew the fuse

i'd say that there must be another fuse. sticking a key in probably blew the fuse

There 'has' to be another fuse somewhere in line, other than the main fuse (which probably provides voltage to several accessories).....the trick of course is finding the bugger!

Wouldn't watching an awful business presentation be distracting when you're driving?