White people who try to speak like black people

Agree. If Indians don't wobble their head when they're talking to me I refuse to listen. :hihi:

Thats classic!!!!

The worst people are black people who talk like whites. The very least I expect when meeting a black person face to face is for them to say "waagwaan" but it appears many of them speak English.

This guy lasted 3 seconds :hihi:

(warning: swearing)

Alfie.

:hihi:""......

Why do some of the actors on Emmerdale keep saying FINK instead of think. ? Seems mostly the woman talk like that....I fink I'll go to the pub :hihi:

Why do some of the actors on Emmerdale keep saying FINK instead of think. ? Seems mostly the woman talk like that....I fink I'll go to the pub :hihi:

They watced too much of this when they were kids?

Generally speaking the lower the IQ, more impressionable and insecure someone is the more likely it is they will copy and imitate something they perceive as 'hard'

I'm not entirely sure why black people are perceived as harder or better than others by so many white people?

My kids (18 & 15) generally don't speak as though auditioning for Phone Shop, but when they decide to rant at each other in that way, it's hilarious (for a short time). It's usually when the youngest has just returned from school.

Its better than everyone trying to speak like Hooray Henry.

Not really.

Watch an episode of The Jeremy Kyle show!!

No need to, there are loads of them all over S5.

Init, I like it when white trash have a pop at people of other colors and nationalities that speak better English than they do.

Why is that certain white try and sound all ghetto and imitate those who speak ghetto(from Afro Caribbean backgrounds

Whats it all about?

Nothing wrong with it. It's a culture thing, spawned from a certain taste in music. People have been doing it for years.

Tim Westwood has made a career out of it!

Question

Do members of ethnic minorities find the Ali G style of mockery:

a. amusing; or

b. insulting?