Fishing weekend help

hi i need to book a fishing match weekend within 50 miles or so, i need help with b/b or cheap hotels that will take about 12/16 fisher men, which is close to good fishing pond and a few pubs, any help would be great......

ooohh tough un, your best bet is for lindolme, due to the ammount of ponds, but i dont know any b&b's near it at all

ooohh tough un, your best bet is for lindolme, due to the ammount of ponds, but i dont know any b&b's near it at all

They do have caravans and challets to rent at lindolme starting from £22.50 for a 2 berth caravan. Hallcroft also do caravan rentals

somewhere a little bit further but is definitely worth the extra miles is decoy lakes nr peterborough, theres 13 lakes and plenty of b+bs in the local areas.

only a few months til our weekend down there wahooooooooooooo.

if the op does want to travel a little bit further decoy is a great shout, and also the oaks at sessay is a fantastic set up with lots of b&b's in the thrisk area

ive just come back from a week atdecoy doug and had an amazing week