Mitchell and challand

What about some of the other motor factors, Gepsco. Edmund Walker, the one on Houndsfield Rd during the 50s

What about some of the other motor factors, Gepsco. Edmund Walker, the one on Houndsfield Rd during the 50s

partco on boston st. fred hartley a k a the jam factory and more just cant think at the mo.

The one on Houndsfield Rd was Usealls and if I remember you went downstairs. Do you remember Butlers off Shalesmoor and Kerrys.

I used to use mitch and tich in the 60s always got my silencers for my vincent rapid from them

They were always known as Mitch and Titch in the trade.I knew a lot of people who worked there but its a long time ago now.

hi dont suppose anyone remembers what the forum was before mitchell and challand,i think it was a garage of some sorts but not sure. any help or pictures would be great many thanks mick

his name was mick.

Was mick the one with the bull neck like a body builder

I can remember tom who went to live at socksbridge when he retired both tom and his wife finished up in the Belmont care home.

hi dont suppose anyone remembers what the forum was before mitchell and challand,i think it was a garage of some sorts but not sure. any help or pictures would be great many thanks mick
If you look in Kelham Island there is an article on this place and they manufactured cars there.

Was mick the one with the bull neck like a body builder

yes he,s the one

Wow this takes me back a bit....I remember John Cooper ....White haired fella with a limp always wore a blue boiler suit.

He used to come and collect Number Plates from us ...I used to work at Marston Radiators down Rockingham Street back in the mid to late 70s

Alsancak did you know Sheila who worked for them Marston that is think she went to work for Autorads later and Serck.

I used to work at Marston radiators. When I started it WH Tyas. That was back in 1968.