##FREE## 2 x Cat Litter Boxes

Our cats now prefer going "au natural" so we've got 2 litter boxes going spare, they were hardly used and have been sat in the loft for ages.

I'd like to give these to any sort of cat rescue centre that could benefit from them

Located Eckington S21

Matt

07739 405959

I would love them please, not for Rain Rescue kits but for the small one-woman rescues who we support and are struggling to buy even the basics.

Do you live nearby to Drakehouse, Matt. Rain are collecting at Pets@Home this coming Saturday and Sunday, and if this is ok for you to drop off that would be great for us.

Not to worry if not, I'll sort something, thank you.

Edited by magsie

ah ok, just seen your update, yes drakehouse is just up the road, well bring them along at the weekend then :)

Cheers

That's great Matt thanks so much. If things change, weather-wise etc I'll drop you a text and we can arrange something else.

Thanks again.

Matt thanks so much for the new litter boxes, they are great and are probably being used as we speak, yuk. Thanks for putting yourself out and delivering.