Torrential rain, roads closed including Leppings Lane

Should I get my rubber dingy ready?

sorry if this as been on

penistone road closed at dog track and closed through to bottom of st philips road it would seem

Various sections of Hillsborough always end up like this when it rains. The Middlewood Road junction with Parkwood Road/Holme Lane and also Penistone Road at the junction of Parkwood Road.

I thought that after the floods in 2007 the council was going to do something about this, but it seems that they have 'forgotten' all about it. If the drains are not coping then the council need to find out why

Always bad at the bottom of Walkley Lane, even with a mild downfall. God knows what it will be like in the morning !

sorry if this as been on

penistone road closed at dog track and closed through to bottom of st philips road it would seem

Can you run out and take a picture of a bus stuck please.

Bugger, I need carnage in that area so I can't access it tomorrow morning.

Want a lie in instead.... :(

Wow. You absolute selfish cow. Yeah let's hope it chucks it down, causes problems for people getting home, leaves the city in a stand still and floods the local peoples homes and businesses so YOU lazy sort can have a lie in.

Wow. You absolute selfish cow. Yeah let's hope it chucks it down, causes problems for people getting home, leaves the city in a stand still and floods the local peoples homes and businesses so YOU lazy sort can have a lie in.

Stop trolling.

Its pathetic realy, to say there is water shortages in other places in the world. Why not cart this water to Egypt's desert?

Stop trolling.

Agreed. :(

Its pathetic realy, to say there is water shortages in other places in the world. Why not cart this water to Egypt's desert?

If the Queen gave some of her money away we could build big pipes that go under the Earth.

Looks like Middlewood Road is now clear

Storm in a tea cup. Bah!

Storm in a tea cup. Bah!

Never rains but it pours.!