Black cabs at Ringinglow

I was out cycling this morning, heading back towards the Round House from Hathersage Road. Just before Houndkirk Quarry on Sheephil Road we saw about 15 black cabs parked up on one side and a couple on the other side (snarling up the traffic the traffic in both directions). The drivers of the front two cabs were arguing with each other.

Did anybody elese see this? What was going on?

All very odd.

Rave up in the woods???

or not, maybe one of the taxi drivers heard there was a do on, told all his colleagues, they drove out and there was nothing on! :hihi:

I was out cycling this morning, heading back towards the Round House from Hathersage Road. Just before Houndkirk Quarry on Sheephil Road we saw about 15 black cabs parked up on one side and a couple on the other side (snarling up the traffic the traffic in both directions). The drivers of the front two cabs were arguing with each other.

All very odd.

Standard practice amongst some black cabs, when they hit a problem is to call out the 'family'.

All very odd.

my brother in law is a taxi driver he told me that if any taxi driver is in trouble all other drivers go to their aid

There was a rave up there last night.

...................the locals would love that................NOT!!

There were at least 40 cabs dashing up Ringinglow Road early yesterday morning, swiftly returning with just two or three people in each. These rave guys should get a grip and learn to cab share.

They could have all been 'doggin'

Tha never knows

Not that it matters of course

Just Sayin ..........

:)

Tha never knows

Just Sayin ..........

You like a bit of that?

Tha never knows

Just Sayin ..........

You are very near the truth,as they were collecting groups of X-country doggers who combine walking with various group activities.Apparently leaving your own vehicle parked up is taboo and reveals ID,attracting gossip and oppobrium

It was party in the dark, kind of an after party of pArty in the park x