Anyone know why Buchanan road is closed?

I thought that was what you was on about but even if that is the case it doesn't give anyone the right to harm another human being does it?

I thought that was what you was on about but even if that is the case it doesn't give anyone the right to harm another human being does it?

Depends how bad the rain macs were for your kids health.

If its delt then he's sold a little harm, hooked another sole and destroyed another life.

Reap what you sew.

If its delt then he's sold a little harm, hooked another sole and destroyed another life.

Reap what you sew.

Maybe some people on here have a romantic image of dealers.

No romantic image here just don't like hearing of people being stabbed, shot or killed etc. Just because I'm not saying 'he's scum glad he got what he deserved' don't make me out to be a fool. I have empathy the person's mum or dad could be on here reading this.

Edited by missflirtuk

Depends how bad the rain macs were for your kids health.
My daughter will know better than to buy rain macs from scum. :roll:.

My daughter will know better than to buy rain macs from scum. :roll:.

Thats what they all say.

Thats what they all say.
If I ever caught her her life wouldn't be worth living. Just because I live in S5 doesn't mean I can't bring my daughter up to know right from wrong and have morals.

If I ever caught her her life wouldn't be worth living. Just because I live in S5 doesn't mean I can't bring my daughter up to know right from wrong and have morals.

I'm not saying that, I'm sure you are a great mum. I'm in S5 too, born here and lived here all my life.

Once she gets to a certain age and her life's her 'own'.... obviously I'll still be her leader :lol: then she can do what she likes.... within reason.