Do you Suffer Headaches when using WIFI?

If you suffer from headaches when using WI-FI items such as laptops etc please reply and let me know

That's going to generate a vast number of replies. Anyone who stays on the computer for hours at a time is going to end up with a headache...

If you suffer from headaches when using WI-FI items such as laptops etc please reply and let me know

Why do you want to know?

My wireless router is always switched on, and I don't get headache that much, sometimes I get it from staring at a computer all day at work, but that is a well-known problem, caused by VDUs, not Wifi.

Indirectly yes. Reading some posts on here, over wifi to my phone, often causes me to bang my head repeatedly against the wall, which in turn causes headaches.

If this is part of a class action suit and we're going for a really big payout- count me in :thumbsup:

Indirectly yes. Reading some posts on here, over wifi to my phone, often causes me to bang my head repeatedly against the wall, which in turn causes headaches.

If this is part of a class action suit and we're going for a really big payout- count me in :thumbsup:

Have you looked at Pattricia's meditation thread,some relaxation excercises may help.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=944469&page=23

Have you looked at Pattricia's meditation thread,some relaxation excercises may help.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=944469&page=23

Thanks for the plug janie. :hihi::hihi: I am still meditating every day.:)

People forget that poor posture while on a comp. can cause stress on the spine and neck, and thus resulting in headaches.

Guest sibon

My headache comes from banging my head on the wall, trying to keep you lot in line.

Wifi makes no difference. And that is a well researched truth.

Thanks for the plug janie. :hihi::hihi: I am still meditating every day.:)

People forget that poor posture while on a comp. can cause stress on the spine and neck, and thus resulting in headaches.

It was a great thread Pattricia,and lasted a long time with many views.I'm sure it helped many people.Even if people don't practice it now,they have some information and knowledge that may come in useful later.

In fact i think i'll bring it up again later,i have it on the desktop now The reason i havn't done so before is that i'm still undisciplined (probably always will be) so don't practice as often as i should,which doesn't make me the best advocate but i have still gained much from it.

Edited by janie48
wrote same word twice

My headache comes from banging my head on the wall, trying to keep you lot in line.

:hihi::hihi:

It was a great thread Pattricia,and lasted a long time with many views.I'm sure it helped many people.Even if people don't practice it now,they have some information and knowledge that may come in useful later.

In fact i think i'll bring it up again later,i have it on the desktop now The reason i havn't done so before is that i'm still undisciplined (probably always will be) so don't don't practice as often as i should,which doesn't make me the best advocate but i have still gained much from it.

Its hard keeping it up but benefits are felt every day.:)