Why should I be scared!!

Is it a limited company? If so use this link to find out a bit about them.

http://companycheck.co.uk/index.php

You can find who the directors are and what other companies they're directors of.

For a small fee you can also find out if they have any CCJ's against them.

These sort of people must have tried and tested this and know they get away with it, hopefully one day soon they will meet their match, perhaps referring this to one of them televised watchdog programmes might get results.

Yes, and write them a jolly stiff letter, preferably on cardboard, and then they may say sorry......bah. Get in the real world.

Another thing occurs to be - if they say these tools are theirs surely they must be able to provide receipts - they will need them for their accounts. I haven't heard of a business yet that doesn't try to claim every penny back from the taxman!

Also if they're new Snap-On tools they could have only got them from one place - Snap-On. The police should be able to go to Snap-On and they should have copies of the invoices issued to your son.

Sorry but :hihi:

I know why you might think this is funny but these people are obviously used to doing what they want - getting them televised - no????????

OK I'm trying to be poitically correct - you should not be scared and you should go and get what is rightfully yours as I did in Hillsborough 3 years ago now when I saw some scumbag riding my pushbike out of Hillsborough Park with his mates 3 on bikes and 5 without. It had been nicked the night before and I knew it was defintely mine because I had had the seat nicked a couple of weeks before and had to adjust the bike - I got my bike back but for a while there I too was worried they might come back cuz there was eight of em in total. I was shouting at em big style in Hillsborough and eventually he gave me my bike back.

dont think shouting at this lot will work

these 'people' then are above the law?

Those people know why he lives, dont think violents will work

No violence wont work.They will have plenty of backup.I meant the naming and shaming part.That wont work either i am afraid :(

Please note that it is not forum policy to allow naming and shaming.

It's times like this that I wish Batman was still alive :(

It's times like this that I wish Batman was still alive :(

From what ive seen he uses the Supertram to get around so i doubt he covers Tinsley.

Holey public transport, Robin!!

You could always make a seperate thread asking people if they have dealt with this company before and what their opinions are.

Of course it will have absolutely nothing to do with this thread whatsoever...