Woodhouse west School

no ,, i went to school with Lesley Smith, Josephine Anderson ,Donna Drummond, Theresa Stocks, Carl Lycett when is your birthday ? i was 40 December just gone

a few of them names are familiar im 40 in now so you was prob year above me i think xxxx

yup i think i must have been

Hi maria K I remmeber those names you have mentioned, i went to Woodhouse west Jnr , i started there in Sept 1980, The teacher was called Mr thompson, a mad rugby fanatic, the other names i recall are Andrew Kinder , Paul Leighton,Paul Lambert,Debra Sharman,Andrew Crossland,Lisa Bumby, i recall all of the names you have mentioned, but the old grey matter is wearing thin nowadays, My name is Gary Dickinson, my younger brother Steven also went to woodhouse west he was 2 years younger than me, he would have been in the second year in 1980 . Anyone out there shed any more light on names and experiances at the school , Please reply. Gary

Any one remember Miss Daft ???

yes i had miss daft as a teacher

Hi Gary , yes all of those names and yourself .. Lisa in on facebook as is Carl Lycett its great to still be in touch with them ,,, i had Miss Daft in M2 and Mr Thompson in M3 then Mrs Hurst with Miss Hayward ( who we called rudolf because of her red nose )

lisa lives next door but 1 to me lol

yep sure is woodhouse west will always have a place in lots of peoples lives i think nearly all my family went there

Yeah Miss Daft and Mrs Jarvis are still there full time, been there for more than 30 years !!!!!! they must enjoy it lol ???