Do Poland & Ukraine deserve Euro 2012?

Do Poland & Ukraine deserve Euro 2012?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do Poland & Ukraine deserve Euro 2012?

• Yes
    • No

Politics should not be confused with sport. Participating in a sporting event does not imply that you support the governments of the countries the tournament is being held in.

The media should stop looking for trouble where there is none and concentrate on what happens on the pitch.

Which 2 people have voted Yes?

Politics should not be confused with sport. Participating in a sporting event does not imply that you support the governments of the countries the tournament is being held in.

The media should stop looking for trouble where there is none and concentrate on what happens on the pitch.

But the media have found trouble, plenty of it.

Why do these 2 countries deserve the Euros? It's got nothing to do with politics. It's racial abuse and violence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Suarez claim to call Evra a "black man", something along the lines of "hombre *****"?

I don't see that as racist, a black man is a black man. Depends on the context though, I suppose.

But when you see Evra acting like this.........

..............I don't want to defend him in any way, shape, or form!

I think that Evra already knows that he's black, so he doesn't need to be constantly reminded of it, whilst Suarez pinches him, after an altercation between the both of them.

I think that Evra already knows that he's black, so he doesn't need to be constantly reminded of it, whilst Suarez pinches him, after an altercation between the both of them.

But he pinched him and called him black in order to "diffuse the situation" didn't he :suspect:

If there are any racist chants, they should just ban Poles/Ukranians from even attending any matches.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Suarez claim to call Evra a "black man", something along the lines of "hombre *****"?

I don't see that as racist, a black man is a black man. Depends on the context though, I suppose.

But when you see Evra acting like this.........

..............I don't want to defend him in any way, shape, or form!

...But you are.

...But you are.

I don't want to defend Evra.

The idea that a very small section of the crowd could get a game ended through chanting is disturbing in its self ……………. Your team is losing so lets start some chanting ……… yep, great idea.

I think its good to take these games to places like poland,it can only aid and promote black sportsmen,and the black fans that follow various european national sides mixing with white compatriots gives a positive image.

The idea that a very small section of the crowd could get a game ended through chanting is disturbing in its self ……………. Your team is losing so lets start some chanting ……… yep, great idea.

Given that the team whose fans are causing the trouble, get penalised despite their total inability to do anything about it, it's probably not what most fans would want to do.

Given that the team whose fans are causing the trouble, get penalised despite their total inability to do anything about it, it's probably not what most fans would want to do.

What ........... Any team could be losing and a section of the crowd could get a game stopped ………… how does that work ……….. :confused: