The Bigger Your Telly - The Thicker You Are?

I only have a 21inch Amstrad tube job telly and I went to Poly for a few weeks. And I can type on the internet. I went to see one of my ex mates today and he can hardly read or add up. Infact, he is so thick he thinks he lives in Scotland. He has a MASSIVE 57inch LED plasma back lit jobbee. My head skrinker has a 15inch portable telly that's only tuned to BBC4. I think this proves my point.

Opines?

I only have a 21inch Amstrad tube job telly and I went to Poly for a few weeks. And I can type on the internet. I went to see one of my ex mates today and he can hardly read or add up. Infact, he is so thick he thinks he lives in Scotland. He has a MASSIVE 57inch LED plasma back lit jobbee. My head skrinker has a 15inch portable telly that's only tuned to BBC4. I think this proves my point.

Opines?

I think the fact that OP doesn't read properly or make any sense at all, totally proves you wrong.