Nice pizza shame about the service

for the first time yesterday i tried the pizza takeaway end of the shops hackenthorpe. while waiting to give my order i noticed the man cooking,not the owner was eating non stop picking up bits from the trays. his apron was filthy, 2 men that had been outside i think for a smoke came in and started handling the pizza bases without washing his hands. only the girl on the desk spoke and she was very polite but as she took my order out into the box she asked if it was done, and the cook said yes without even looking at it, then when it was all packed on the side the phone rang and she left them while she took the order instead of giveing them to me first. that said the pizza was good ,garlic bread 5/10 and the coleslaw was very bitter sour tasting. i will give it another go it may have been a one off, but chefs clean up your act,it might be the star next week.