Seat leon tdi advice

has any one had trouble with esp light stopping on in my 06 seat leon tdi.advice on best place to take it for repair

Not sure on advice, but there's a fella just behind Attercliffe on like the industrail estate looking place (not sure on the road you see) and he does diagnostics for, I think, £25

Hello my esp light has been on for the last 2 years. I have a VW. I have been informed by my mate who does my MOT that ANY warning light illuminated is now an MOT failure as from this year so I need to get mine sorted. I've been recommended a place called Volkstek at Dronfield which I've also seen on this forum. Not sure of cost etc. I believe Seats are very similar to VW so may be worth a phonecall.

try your deisel particulate filter very expensive to replace deisels are no good for short journeys due to above filter.

You need to get it scanned, It will probably be the brake pressure sensor which is a common fault. Try google. You can get a repair kit. Might be worth calling seat, VW has just offered a longer goodwill period for the pressure sensor fault. I think its 60 months.

Hi u can call me il look after you. 07843950779

Or take it to Statller on attercliffe road i cant recommend them enough 01142721289

Or take it to Statller on attercliffe road i cant recommend them enough 01142721289

That maaaaay be who I'm talking about, I really don't know that area.

Give me a ring I'll have a look, and give u a quote for repair

You need to get it scanned, It will probably be the brake pressure sensor which is a common fault. Try google. You can get a repair kit. Might be worth calling seat, VW has just offered a longer goodwill period for the pressure sensor fault. I think its 60 months.

I think it may be the brake pressure sensor as well.