Incredible Inflatables in Hillsborough park

Has anyone been yet? any idea on prices and is it much fun for the little ones?

We went yesterday for a look and left again after 5 minutes. It's not all that. There's a few slides and obstacle courses and a water zorbing thing and that's it.

I was gonna give it a try today. There's a thread in "going out section" and it says its £6.99,per child? Is that true. Because it seems quite expensive for a few bouncy castles. Do I pay for a toddler in pram aswell??

I was gonna give it a try today. There's a thread in "going out section" and it says its £6.99,per child? Is that true. Because it seems quite expensive for a few bouncy castles. Do I pay for a toddler in pram aswell??

I was but the weather is looking bad for the afternoon.

we went over for a look. you can buy tokens to let the kids have a bounce on one castle for a couple of quid if you really want.

it was a bit too boistrous for our three year old - so we only went on the one castle - but if she was a bit older and bolder, then for £6.99, you could be there for a fair old while - lots of different castles and slides, with zorbing and a pedalo pool for a bit of a change.

you only pay for the kid who is playing, so no need to worry about kids in pushchairs or adults.

fwiw, it's a good idea, and i hope it comes back next year when the kids are a bit bigger, and hopefully with hot weather. In the last few months there have been loads of nice diversions in the park - circus, fairs, bouncy castles, war reenactments - it's been really nice - and if you don't like it, no one makes you go or pay for it! :D

we went over for a look. you can buy tokens to let the kids have a bounce on one castle for a couple of quid if you really want.

it was a bit too boistrous for our three year old - so we only went on the one castle - but if she was a bit older and bolder, then for £6.99, you could be there for a fair old while - lots of different castles and slides, with zorbing and a pedalo pool for a bit of a change.

you only pay for the kid who is playing, so no need to worry about kids in pushchairs or adults.

fwiw, it's a good idea, and i hope it comes back next year when the kids are a bit bigger, and hopefully with hot weather. In the last few months there have been loads of nice diversions in the park - circus, fairs, bouncy castles, war reenactments - it's been really nice - and if you don't like it, no one makes you go or pay for it! :D

£6.99 seems quite a fair price since most bouncy castles/slides are around £2 a go now, which I think is really expensive and rarely let my son go on them. The zorbing things are really good, my son has used them while away and loved it.

We went after 6pm (its open til about 8pm depending on the weather) and that was long enough for the kids - it goes down to £3.50 to play on everything then too which was a bonus.

Yes its £6.99 per child but half price from 6pm till 8:30. We took the kids yesterday and they loved it but all the mats have massive holes and most of the stuff wasn't even inflated properly.