Pub and cafes with inside and outside playarea

Do you know some cafe,pub or restaurants with playarea in Sheffield? Of course we love parks,but our 4 year old son is very activ.Most of the time he runs away and my husband and me have to run behind him:(We can not enjoy a cup of tea together.He gets angry and we go back to home.My son loves playareas with slide,craft activities...

Please,I am waiting for your advices:)(We know Monkey Business but we dont like it)

Do you know some cafe,pub or restaurants with playarea in Sheffield? Of course we love parks,but our 4 year old son is very activ.Most of the time he runs away and my husband and me have to run behind him:(We can not enjoy a cup of tea together.He gets angry and we go back to home.My son loves playareas with slide,craft activities...

Please,I am waiting for your advices:)(We know Monkey Business but we dont like it)

There doesn't seem to be many places these days which have such areas indoors. A few years ago there were quite a few but now they seem to have replaced them with 2 for 1.

A lot of pubs have outdoor play equipment but obviously you will have to eat/drink then go outside to play afterwards if the weather isn't that warm to sit outside. We always sit and have a meal with the compromise that my lo can have 1/2 hour or so play on the equipment afterwards which he is happy with :)

there is a wacky warehouse pub at coal aston which has an indoor play area and the alma pub at mosborough has a lovely beer garden with gorgeous views and some outdoor stuff to play on

ok thank you:)I have a dream,but I don't have enough money and experience to make it:)Think about a restaurant.In this restaurant you can eat your romantic dinner with your husband or wife.This restaurant has a playarea for childrens and babys as well.A babysitter or nanny looks after them.Yeah,it is a big dream but it is not impossible:)

ok thank you:)I have a dream,but I don't have enough money and experience to make it:)Think about a restaurant.In this restaurant you can eat your romantic dinner with your husband or wife.This restaurant has a playarea for childrens and babys as well.A babysitter or nanny looks after them.Yeah,it is a big dream but it is not impossible:)

oh but to dream cosmos.

I must say though we went recently to meadow farm and wasn't that impressed, indoor play area consists of a small selection of climbing items, a large selection of money operated items, a outside safe and enclosed area only suitable for over 7s. The flooring was fairly grubby too, saying that the kids in our group enjoyed it, it was the mums who complained to each other. lol

We usually stick to the indoor soft play areas for play and cafe food, have you tried jungle mania?

We go to meadowfarm every 2 or 3 months and it's always been clean and well staffed when we have been. There are free games consoles and tv's with charlie and lola on, a slide, a tree house, those wooden bead things on wires. Don't get me wrong food aint 5* but it's nice pub grub and there cake selection is great!

• 5 weeks later...