Muslims Slaughter "Apostate" in Tunisia

By far Islam seems the easiest religion to become radicalised in but surely that has to do more with its followers than the actual religion itself.

I mean have you read some of the horrific things in the Jewish/Christian bible?

To be quite honest the Old Testament has little in common with Christianity and the teachings of Jesus, that is why the Jewish religious leaders wanted rid of him. The Koran is much more recent and far more barbaric, Jesus never instructed anyone anywhere on how to beat their wife.

I suggest you wear a Rangers shirt and walk down the Falls Road to get an understanding of religious tolerance in the west.

You mean an understanding of religious tolerance in "The West" in a very particular place highly known for their communities being intolerant of each other? :huh: (and not necessarily for their differing religions it should be pointed out)

The Christian holocaust was only 70 years ago. .

What a load of rubbish! The Holocaust was not carried out in the name of Christianity, it was done by Hitlers nazis in the excuse to blame Jews for the poor financial state of Germany post WWI, nothing to with Christianity.

Originally Posted by LeMaquis

I suggest you wear a Rangers shirt and walk down the Falls Road to get an understanding of religious tolerance in the west.

You mean an understanding of religious tolerance in "The West" in a very particular place highly known for their communities being intolerant of each other? :huh: (and not necessarily for their differing religions it should be pointed out)

Don't worry, 'any port in a storm' when you post anything critical of Muslims.

Wonder if LeMaquis can name any Catholic/Protestant leader who sanctioned it with promises of martyrdom and umpteen virgins to all participants (wonder what female mulsims are promised)

What a load of rubbish! The Holocaust was not carried out in the name of Christianity, it was done by Hitlers nazis in the excuse to blame Jews for the poor financial state of Germany post WWI, nothing to with Christianity.

As of more recent...Blair/Bush?

Or reinterpreting them in a more modern and relevant way. Exactly the same has happened in Judaism and Christianity.

I can just imagine the modern translation of how and when to beat your.

Bradford version of the Koran.

"If your supper isn't on the table when you come in from the pub you are allowed give your wife a thick ear"

Typical stupid post.

Typical stupid post.

Typical stupid reply..but I'll let you justify it.

Oh yes of course the reason Hitler slaughtered millions of jews was because they slaughtered millions of Kurds, Marsh Arabs, Iranians, Kuwaitis etc.

There were mass graves all over Europe full of bodies all slaughterd by the Jews.

You are pathetic.

To be quite honest the Old Testament has little in common with Christianity and the teachings of Jesus, that is why the Jewish religious leaders wanted rid of him. The Koran is much more recent and far more barbaric, Jesus never instructed anyone anywhere on how to beat their wife.

True. But orthodox Judaism does. There are various passages in both both testaments that most Christians would feel uncomfortable with.

Still does nothing to prove that Islam cannot modernise and progress.

I also don't believe the old testament is any more or less barbaric than the Koran.

So hitler was right was he?:loopy:

I'd thought that the majority of the people that carried out the Holocaust was Christian?