City dumps and tips

Licences are more expensive the more volume of waste you accept and the more categories of waste accepted. You move from exemptions to permits. Permits are expensive compared to exemptions.

I know I keep repeating this.....

Traders will need to take a waste transfer note and keep a copy for two years. I know check are being done so if they don't do this they are putting themselves in danger of a £5,000 fine. They also need to keep a copy of the site licence to prove they have checked the site is licenced to accept the waste they have deposited.

Check the EA website if you don't believe me.

Licences are more expensive the more volume of waste you accept and the more categories of waste accepted. You move from exemptions to permits. Permits are expensive compared to exemptions.

I know I keep repeating this.....

Traders will need to take a waste transfer note and keep a copy for two years. I know check are being done so if they don't do this they are putting themselves in danger of a £5,000 fine. They also need to keep a copy of the site licence to prove they have checked the site is licenced to accept the waste they have deposited.

Check the EA website if you don't believe me.

So how is it then that the dump at Blackstock Rd is now opening 3 days a week for trade waste only if the council dumps are not licenced for trade waste. ?

Presumably, they have invested in the required licence to allow them to do this. Check the public register to see what licence they do have. You can then check what type of licence they have and what they can accept.

So how is it then that the dump at Blackstock Rd is now opening 3 days a week for trade waste only if the council dumps are not licenced for trade waste. ?
THE council have said they have closed blacstock Rd 3 days a week becuse of the cutts ? Yeah but they will let sova and veolia bring trade on so they make even more money but will the tax payer see it ? . the lads who work on the sites are on a all out strike from tomo so who knows wen it will end. Good luck to them.

THE council have said they have closed blacstock Rd 3 days a week becuse of the cutts ? Yeah but they will let sova and veolia bring trade on so they make even more money but will the tax payer see it ? . the lads who work on the sites are on a all out strike from tomo so who knows wen it will end. Good luck to them.

I agree , im 100% behind the lads at the dumps. They council and their buddies at Veoila wont grind them down .

Dont be silly , the council will just keep the profits and continue to try and make some of the lads at the dumps redundant.