Time to drop the "Live in Leeds?" link?

I moved from Sheffield around a year ago to Leeds. There is a lot more going on in the city and far more money and far more business.

However Sheffield has 100 times more character and I miss it. I miss the friendly real ale pubs of Kelham island most, Leeds is mainly just bars and nightclubs.

As for the link it was quite useful for me at least.

I like the link being at the bottom of the page so it is easy to bob along and have a read of something different.

However the words 'Live in Leeds?' seems less inclusive somehow. It is not as if you have to live there to qualfy for using the site. SF has lots of posters who do not live in Sheffield.

Mod Note

Posts containing insults have been removed, keep it civil please

Wrong most Sheffielders hate anything and everything to do with L***s!

No they dont and you know it.

nothing wrong with LEEDS far better city then sheffield

sheffields a dump go to Leeds far better people in sheffild no this too :)

Well said :thumbsup:

What I'd like to know is; suppose, for the sake of argument, that Leeds really is a better city to live in than Sheffield. Why would it matter?

New York is a better city to live in than Sheffield, taking all in all; but I chose to be here instead.

I'm going to close this because I'm not prepared for the thread to develop into a Leeds/Sheffield rant and the question has already been answered.