Drummer and keyboards wanted for covers band

We are looking for a drummer and keyboard player to form a new covers band. We have guitar, vocals and bass in place and are wanting new members to complete the line up. We are experienced, "middle-aged" musicians but by no means "pros" and will consider anybody with a bit of commitment to become part of a tight unit.

Initial ideas for songs range between Dr Feelgood and The Blues band to Paul Weller, Nick Lowe and the Beatles so old style R&B with a modern twist. We'd consider anything if its good and think people will want to hear it.

Gigs will not be hard to arrange as we already play in other bands and have excellent contacts. Frequency of gigs will depend on collective decisions, probably 1 or 2 per month, Fridays and Saturdays mostly.

Rehearsal room provided. Sense of humour essential.

PM me for more details or a chat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

drummer available, *am 49 , reliable and easy to get on with. I also have my own transport, Pro kit, mics, *etc. Looking to join/form a classic *rock covers, been playing on and* off 20 years I want to gig *about 2 to 4 times a month , email me or text me tony 07411589172 topcat10sky.com