The Queen, God Bless Her

You really are nasty to me and I am really a nice retired Nanna who has been in bed since Saturday so that I didn't infect my OH who is off on one of his jaunt this week, he's taken to the spare room because I am coughing all b****y night, if he could I think he'd slide my food under the door to avoid contamination he would.
It's not just you, I'm nasty to everyone on here. :D

I was nice to you just now, explaining about the tags! Be fair, you can't expect sympathy as well.

You really are nasty to me and I am really a nice retired Nanna who has been in bed since Saturday so that I didn't infect my OH who is off on one of his jaunt this week, he's taken to the spare room because I am coughing all b****y night, if he could I think he'd slide my food under the door to avoid contamination he would.

I will be so much better tomorrow when the NightNurse does it's stuff (hopefully) :(

You're a Nanna! i thought you sounded a bit too young.:hihi: Sorry.

Hope you feel better in the morning.

I think there is some element of transference going on when people get emotional about things pertaining to Nationalism. I wonder if anyone has done any studies on the phenomenon?
I really think you're backing a loser, especially on this thread, trying to push your anti-monarchy agenda.

People generally see republicans as being rather Cromwellian. Dour, humourless, killjoys, and obsessed with getting power for themselves. A sort of collection of Gordon Browns, in fact. Which was probably why he was never very popular with the country.

PS, not to mention the warts! ;)

Oh god I thought I'd changed my pathetic sounding post before anyone could read it.:blush:

I think there is some element of transference going on when people get emotional about things pertaining to Nationalism. I wonder if anyone has done any studies on the phenomenon?

I was thinking of doing a Psychology course,thought it might provide a bit of insight and self-analysis,but i'll leave it for the time being. :hihi:

Oh god I thought I'd changed my pathetic sounding post before anyone could read it.:blush:
You have to be quick around here ... :D

It's not just you, I'm nasty to everyone on here. :D

I was nice to you just now, explaining about the tags! Be fair, you can't expect sympathy as well.

She's really milking it isn't she,talk about self pity. :hihi:

You have to be quick around here ... :D

It's difficult with tissues stuffed up your nose :gag: That's it I'm off, have a good night all.:wave:

It's difficult with tissues stuffed up your nose :gag: That's it I'm off, have a good night all.:wave:

Just think rainbow,when you are reminded of this great historic event in the future you can look back and recall what you were doing at this time.

Write it in your diary.

"Spent the bank holidays in bed with a virus,forced to watch some of the Jubilee celebrations on TV because it was on all the time, argued with Royalist people on SF,embarrassed myself by messing up quote tags, and revealed more about myself then intended" :hihi:

I have just been watching some of the highlights by the way,and i'm in overdose mode now.I've had enough for a while.:wave:

Edited by janie48
a wrong letter replaced

:thumbsup:

Absolutely spot on.

I never forget that week. All those thousands and thousand weaping and screaming over the loss of someone they never knew, never spoke to and knew nothing about.

The papers full of the "emotional outpouring" of the public. Comments and opinion from members of the public who knew nothing about her and her lifestyle.

Disgraceful rants and raves about the royals and their lack of public support, lack of visability, not getting out and meeting their people etc....etc...

- personally in my opinion why the hell should have done? They were trying to console and protect two children who had just lost their mother in a terrible accident. It was none of our business what they should have been doing at the time.

Of course lets not forget the money aspect of this supposedly tragic event. Picture after picture of diana alive, diana dead, diana in the wreckage being sold for thousands. The tribute newspapers, magazines, journals, glossy photo albums, commemerative trinkets, coins, plates All being lapped up by the faux upset people - most likely now stuck in a cupboard somewhere or flogged on ebay.

Out of touch my backside.

The queen was bullied into reacting the way she did. She had no choice.

If it was me in those circumstances I would have not allowed the media circus to sway my decision no matter how many hystericals were screaming thorugh the palace gates.

Get well soon.

Oh really, can you point us all to the polling station where you and the majority voted for Mr n Mrs Windsor which affords her and her runt the privileges you can only dream of?

Stop talking as an excuse for farting..you have no say, you never have and probably never will. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact we're lumbered with the parasites, but in all honesty they fail miserably in comparison to your type that fall around in fits (looks to see if the other plebs in earshot do also) of pseudo laughter when Queenie cracks a bit of humour.

You just remind me of the weakest part of the runt when it constantly has it's tail between its knees in surrender.

You'll no doubt carry the thread on in that smug 'hey we have them so I gotta be right' as proof we NEED them. Wrong!

Oh darling you are always so manly and aggressive towards me,some women find that such a turn on.:love: